#312268 by BeastieBas
Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:16 am
Y'ello,

I'm looking for a hoodie from The Retinal Circus (xl, xxl) or some shirts. I wasn't in time at the merch booth. Anyone got a spare one?
I heared from the lady of the merch booth that there will be merch from TRC online, soon. But I don't know aboot what merch she was talking.

Any of you hippies can help me?
I thank you.
#312278 by Leechmaster
Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:07 am
Usually the clothing from these things go up on the Omerch page after a little while (the stuff from last years London gigs are still up there and all...) so I'd say just keep your eye on that and stuff will probably appear!
#312280 by Lettuce
Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:14 am
As far as I heard, all the Retinal merch sold out...but hold tight, there might be some extra stuff on Bandstores!
#313063 by JSan
Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:36 pm
Same kind of position... most of the merch sold out by the time I was there and the deconstruction hoodie I was eyeing has been taken off the store too. Here's hoping it'll get the same treatment as the other special event merch. :)
#314367 by Erik
Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:29 pm
I just grabbed a 7"vinyl from the CMDIstro.com site. It was an exclusive item for VIP's attending the Retinal Circus. It's only $6, and the etched Coast vinyl is on there too! I ordered this together with the Epicloud blue vinyl. But oh, the shipping costs to the Netherlands :chain: