The time has come to forget all the bullshit and ROCK!
#309145 by sylkicks
Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:46 am
See, if record labels don't want people torrent their releases they CAN'T have this shit happen. You have anything ready for release and you get preorders to people on or before release date. Plain and simple. Sometimes it boggles my mind that labels just dig their grave deeper with this kinda stuff.

I dunno, just my opinion.
#309153 by Cosmic Sea
Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:50 am
ramionparas wrote:
Cosmic Sea wrote:Got the limited edition myself today. Guess the order status wasn't that up to date.
Just finished the first spin. Sounds good. Really Good. 8)

where did you order it?

Levykauppa X. Going to Keltainen J
#309155 by debs
Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:13 am
Just saw this on Devy Twitter: "Looks like any bandstore delay will only be a day or two now, Management sorting it. Sorry for any drama, but it's all going to be cool. "
#309159 by ramionparas
Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:44 pm
Cosmic Sea wrote:
ramionparas wrote:
Cosmic Sea wrote:Got the limited edition myself today. Guess the order status wasn't that up to date.
Just finished the first spin. Sounds good. Really Good. 8)

where did you order it?

Levykauppa X. Going to Keltainen J
#309321 by debs
Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:37 pm
have no idea whether i should wait for epicloud to be posted or pick it up at hmv today as god knows how long we'll wait before they post it even if its a short delay
#309336 by Helge-Uwe
Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:43 am
just received my copy at work. can't wait til I get home tonight and wake up neighbours with a certain love metal thing :P immediately followed by Disc 2 :shock:
#309624 by Nadzilla
Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:47 pm
I've been having a really crap time recently... general life stuff, won't bore you all with it...

Epicloud arrived, pressed play.

Cried with joy. Literally. I'm not too "man" to admit it, I blubbed like a baby as I sat here and let the healing warmth of this album wash over me, this is the cleansing purge I needed for so long.

I had to send Dev my personal thanks via PM / Email, it just needed to be done.

Just when you think the world is collapsing around you, he comes along Armed with an Epicloud full of awesomeness, whisks you away into his world and makes all your problems look completely insignificant.

I love this guy. In a purely "gotcha back, bro" kind of way, not a creepy "researching how to invent a male womb and steal some of Devin's love-goo in order to carry his children" kind of way.

...Honest.

:lol:
#309633 by Carpathian Psychonaut
Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:24 am
Finally got mine today (shop delay + trip to post office depot) and it looks most lovely. I'll be playing them to the neighbours (you know the drill) tonight.

One question, though - did anybody actually get that compass keyring? I ordered mine on the day of pre-order release yet not in my parcel?