The time has come to forget all the bullshit and ROCK!
#306766 by Bookwyrm83
Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:33 am
Pre-orders are all instant credit card payments. Not even Paypal is valid without one. I even tried the "wait 3 days" option, and it still wants a credit card.

Screw this, I'll take my chances with the stores. They better have the special edition.
#306768 by chrisslight
Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:14 am
Amazon just sent me an e-mail informing me of this..

The items listed below will actually be dispatched sooner than we had originally expected based on the new release date:

Devin Townsend Project "Epicloud"
Previous estimated arrival date: September 24 2012
New estimated arrival date: August 25 2012

A mistake or shall I get very excited now?
#306769 by FUBAR
Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:19 am
chrisslight wrote:Amazon just sent me an e-mail informing me of this..

The items listed below will actually be dispatched sooner than we had originally expected based on the new release date:

Devin Townsend Project "Epicloud"
Previous estimated arrival date: September 24 2012
New estimated arrival date: August 25 2012

A mistake or shall I get very excited now?

Yeah same here. I'm not sure if it's a mistake or not.

Maybe the label started to panic after whole listening party thing, haha.
#306785 by EphelDuath666
Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:08 am
my Amazon.de order still says September and I didn't get any e-mail. Was der fuck? (no, us Germans don't actually say that)

they better change that quickly or I'll have to use Amazon.co.uk instead! :P
#306793 by Blackwaterpark
Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:06 am
Did anyone else get a notice from omerch saying they shipped half the order? I ordered some shirts as well as the album but it's saying it broke the order up into two shipments and the shirts are on the way. Kinda makes me nervous about the whole sold out/back order thing everyone got when they checked out.
#306815 by Bookwyrm83
Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:44 pm
EphelDuath666 wrote:my Amazon.de order still says September and I didn't get any e-mail. Was der fuck? (no, us Germans don't actually say that)

It would be funnier if you did. :P

Gonna pressure the guy who runs Realm of Kaos (local metal store) to get the special edition from his distributor. He usually gets good stuff for me.