DTP boxsets galore!
#303654 by mymomlikesdogs
Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:46 am
At the end of the Deconstruction performance, when the little roll call thingy starts before the credits roll; push enter. I tried this on my Xbox and I don't if its different for regular players. But do that, and you will find a Ziltoid Cam thing that was recorded after the Decon show.
#303700 by Tyroshai
Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:57 am
Octillus wrote:I FOUND A JOEL AND A MORTEN :D

Oh nooooooooo! :D

can't wait to have a look through these.
#303843 by chillidemon
Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:20 am
and also the easiest way is one ya found 1 bonus thing , just do the same again and just hit ya skip to next button on the remote , hey presto , next thing unlocked and so on and so on ;)
#303845 by Anphobia
Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:28 am
Found another...

On Addicted: Hover over 'play all' and press left, down, left, left. Gives you a menu of the tattoo, que cams, interview etc. Also, in the que cam you can see my friend (pictures behind me in the last photo I posted) kicking himself in the head...
#303848 by debs
Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:54 am
ctfod wrote:On Decon, go to chapter 15, once that Sumeria riff starts hit enter and you'll get the Ziltoid aftershow cam.

ohhh it ork thank you XD but its planet of the apes and cool the addicte done work on my pc
#303948 by Bodom Dethtroll
Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:38 pm
I watched all the Easter eggs I could off my computer. I feel like there are some content missing on my disks.I watched part 1 of the guitar clinics on ki but, I cannot find the other parts to the guitar clinics on addicted or decon also can't find any rehearsals on decon either.
#303959 by Hiddos
Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:42 am
Bodom Dethtroll wrote:I watched all the Easter eggs I could off my computer. I feel like there are some content missing on my disks.I watched part 1 of the guitar clinics on ki but, I cannot find the other parts to the guitar clinics on addicted or decon also can't find any rehearsals on decon either.

Keep looking - I found the guitar clinic part 2 and Decon rehearsal ;)
#303989 by debs
Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:26 pm
Hiddos wrote:
Bodom Dethtroll wrote:I watched all the Easter eggs I could off my computer. I feel like there are some content missing on my disks.I watched part 1 of the guitar clinics on ki but, I cannot find the other parts to the guitar clinics on addicted or decon also can't find any rehearsals on decon either.

Keep looking - I found the guitar clinic part 2 and Decon rehearsal ;)

is guitar clinic part two the newcastle 1 or another one just asking