Got any questions for Dev's management? Ask Jasper!
#319888 by Xorpion
Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:06 am
Hey Jasper, name's Mike.

I have been a fan of Devin's for a very long time(roughly 20 years now, since the early days of Strapping. XD), and I was wondering when/if he was planning on doing a Canadian tour in the near future?

I know, and am saddened, that there is a lack of interest for metal here in Canada compared to, well, everywhere else. That being said, Devin doesn't strictly fall under the "metal" genre alone.

Also, if there is such a tour arising in the future, how close will they come to Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario?! (P.S. Don't actually come to the Sault, I would love it, but the crowds here suck. XD)
#320613 by JasperNMC
Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:52 am
HI Mike,

Sorry for the late reply. A North American tour is scheduled for coming October (dates to be announced soon) and there will be a few Canadian shows in there as well but not many. Promoters simply do not offer us enough money (read: confidence) on order for us to tour without making a significant loss. Shame really but we hope that we can raise his profile in Canada in the next couple of years and hopefully the situation will change in future.

Cheers,
jasper