Peace to you
#283017 by Pariah Saint
Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:24 pm
Was flying down to Florida. Took off at about 6am EST. One badass motherfucker of a storm was rolling it that ultimatey dumped about a foot of rain on south jersey.... where I'm from. Anyhow, as soon as we got the ok, the headphones and Ghost went on. What i experienced was beyond spiritual. Beyond the universe. It was beautiful. From the first note to the very last. As i listened, there was an infinate cloudscape of epic proportion all around me. As far as the eye could see. It looked so peaceful. But below was one bad motherfucker of a storm. Seem kind of like the perfect metaphor for Ghost and Decon.
#283192 by Tall-Latte
Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:47 am
i hear ya!

i shared an experience liks this as well! i was working nights at my hospital... and around dawn, i put on ghost. the day was clear blue sky morning, the sun was rising over the city of london, streams of golden light was pouring over the famous london skyline - i was working on the 5th floor, so i had quite a good veiw.. the sun's sunrise beams, bouncing off mirrord building, filling the room with deep red and orange sunlight. i stayed and watched the sunrise over the city. this coupled with listening to ghost is something ill never forget.

cheers dev.
#316150 by Alphaom3gA
Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:25 am
I suffer from OCD, bouts of severe depression and anxiety and around the time I bought this album I was in a really dark place, to the point where I was suicidal. I know it may sound corny as fuck but this album saved my life. It was all I'd listen to for a month. It relaxed me and got me through a severe bad patch. If I was having a bad day anxiety wise but had to drive somewhere, I'd put this on in the car and focused on the serenity this album oozes. I can't thank Devin enough.