Peace to you
#273053 by Juuberi
Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:58 pm
I love this album so much, now Im ready to say it's his best album. It is perfect, the way Feather starts after Heart Baby, ooohh <3
#273056 by PUNCHLINE
Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:21 pm
Got to agree with you here, while I can "appreciate" Deconstruction, and there are some bits there I generally like, its going to take a lot more listening to it before I can say "I Love It". Ghost on the other hand just does it for me every time.

Ki is gorgeously eclectic, Addicted is catchy and crunchy, Decon is dense and complex and Ki is peaceful and beautiful. What a frikkin` amazing set of albums!!!
#273561 by tk6yG2
Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:32 pm
I love the album also, but I could not say it's his best (personally). :)

I prefer Ki over Ghost.

Not hatin on Ghost though, great album.
#274475 by Touched_By_Ziltoid
Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:59 pm
It's a very peaceful and diverse record, the perfect juxtaposition to Decon i think and proves the range that Dev has. I love it so much i got VIP tickets to the G H O S T show which is being filmed (I may have mentioned this in nearly post i've made so far haha but that's because i'm friggin excited :D )
#280463 by psychotic
Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:38 am
I love this as well. It was the perfect album to release along with Deconstruction. I must admit though, it was far from what I expected. I was expecting more of an electronic ambient type of thing (I'd been here very sparingly in the last few years, so I didn't get most of the updates), and while I'm a huge fan of electronic ambient music along the lines of Lustmord, or any of the many acts that go along those lines, this was something different. It reminds me of folk ambient, but so much better. There's a melody to it, but not in a traditional way. It's beautiful all the way through. This is something that just really puts me at peace. It also has this positive vibe to it that I totally love. I'm really loving this.
#282936 by Tall-Latte
Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:50 pm
i must also declare my love for this album. i love this album. feel much better now its out there... perfect to chill out to.. i show my friends other devin albums and they freak out how the same guy can also be so brutal. but then, i pity them, they only listen to monotalented singer/songwriters. dev cleans the floor with them. with the talentmop
#313011 by barackobaka
Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:20 am
Ghost is easily in my top 5 dev albums of all time (including SYL).
Just indescribably good.
#315591 by jigsawman
Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:34 am
The effect this album had on my life since the first time I heard it and up to today since I listen to it everyday cannot be explained.I felt a happiness I had not felt in a long time and it inspired me to strive to be a better person and yet the genius behind it Mr.Townsend goes unrecognised and under-appreciated.I'm even crying as I write this coz I want everyone to feel the happiness this album gives.Lovely day everyone