Woah! Good lord, it's a cheeseburger!!!
#286671 by Tyroshai
Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:50 pm
bugas wrote:
Tyroshai wrote:
bugas wrote:then why have a thread about this song? and why have a thread for youtube links/vids. u guys really act like u didnt click on the link... its really funny. anyways to all the rest of u who arent DICKS! enjoy this great song. and have a wonderful saturday afternoon.

You think no-one's actually been and bought the issue and heard the song legitimately, or downloaded it already?
It's to discuss the song. Like all these subforums are here to discuss the same. Not to get drawn into a slurry of daft bullshit.

Take care! *waves*

you know im just gonna tell devin via twitter. "hey dev i posted terroizer on your forums, hope you dont mind?"

o man how great will it be when he replies "NOT AT ALL, THANKS!" or something along those lines...like he always does.

Enjoy yourself. I'm sure he doesn't have better things to do like play Damnation tonight than read/reply to you. :roll:
#286672 by bugas
Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:52 pm
seriously who touched u as a child? its on youttttubeeee. now its on here :roll: godforbid. lets cry!
#286674 by Tyroshai
Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:54 pm
Surely it's not hard to read the rules before posting here, or is that just me?
#286675 by bugas
Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:55 pm
*rambling twatty gibberish* to all you dicks . anyways im done defending myself to dicks on here. enjoy the rest of the day.
#286677 by Tyroshai
Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:58 pm
3 rules down. Any more you fancy breaking while you're at it? :roll:
#286679 by bugas
Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:07 pm
uhhhh devins new album will be called epicloud? am i breaKING a rule? what if i posted the youtube vid he posted of the demo track? oooohhh thats differnt tho.. 8)
#286680 by bugas
Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:09 pm
devins left over track from decon "terrorizer" originally titled mad at my dad. enjoy!
#286681 by Tyroshai
Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:13 pm
02 - While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.

05 - No flaming, trolling or bullying! Keep it civil. Be respectful of other members opinions. Discuss the message, don't attack the messenger. It's great to disagree but personal attacks or harassment will not be tolerated.

06 - When a moderator enforces the message board rules, members are expected to respect their authority and abide by their decision

12 - Bootleg and P2P discussions are fine, however posting links will not be tolerated.

Sorry I had to spell it out to you, but you're carrying on and on. No need for it, man. Relax.
Last edited by Tyroshai on Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#286682 by ctfod
Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:13 pm
bugas wrote:uhhhh devins new album will be called epicloud? am i breaKING a rule? what if i posted the youtube vid he posted of the demo track? oooohhh thats differnt tho.. 8)

Well yeah, it is. Devin's music = he can post it. There are potential label issues and such with posting tracks without his consent, and acting like a cunt isn't really going to get you far. Understand, cupcake?
#286685 by bugas
Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:24 pm
k sorry next time i get excited over a new devin track ill go sit in a corner and cry knowing i wont be able to share it with people. my sorry is there.
#286686 by JuZ
Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:29 pm
Wow.

Well that was all completely unnecessary. Glad you've calmed down a little. :|