Post your reviews, photos or videos of Dev's shows here! All tour dates included
#242550 by Mikey
Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:37 pm
Did you see the Devin Townsend Project set at Die Röhre in Stuttgart?

Please post your reviews, setlists, photos and video links here!

Thanks,

Mikey
hevydevy.com
#242680 by AndraZ
Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:17 am
Hi,
I've been there and it was awesome!!! :D . It was a great Set and a great show (and like all great things, it felt over to soon :wink: )
Since my English isn't very good, i'll post some pictures instead (taken with an crappy old camera :wink: ).

3. Me doing some stupid happy face with Devin 8) :

Andi

P.S. And thanks for signing my T-Shirt, Devin
#242739 by illphill
Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:12 pm
haha, that´s me in the background... i´ll upload my picture later as well :mrgreen:

the show was really incredible.... best concert of my life..
#243137 by Das Schuetzenfest
Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:27 pm
Hi folks, I haven't been around here for a very long time - I guess since the release of Ziltoid.
Lack of time. I put the blame on my girlfriend and on my job. And I kind of feel sorry for this.

Just wanted to state that I am brokenhearted, because I just missed Devin's concert at the Röhre in Stuttgart a couple of days ago! :cry:

My office is only 20 miles away from Stuttgart and I would have been there in a heartbeat. Problem: I didn't know about this concert and the Mini tour here in Germany - at all...

I read these tour dates a couple of minutes ago, randomly. Why couldn't I gather that infromation anywhere on the internet earlier? :?

Very, very sad.

Last time I had the pleasure to see Devin live was with SYL after the release of Alien. I hope he will come back sonner than later. :(