Post your reviews, photos or videos of Dev's shows here! All tour dates included
#232230 by Mikey
Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:43 pm
Did you see this show with DTP, Scale The Summit, Cynic and Between The Buried And Me at Headliners Music Hall in Louisville, KY?

Please post your reviews, setlists, photos and video links here!

Thanks,

Mikey
hevydevy.com
#232412 by JoeyWaters
Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:46 am
This was my first time seeing Devin and he absolutely blew me away. I am so used to seeing my favorite artists cut corners on vocals and generally stink the place up on the high notes. Devin nailed them all. Supercrush brought tears, I am not ashamed to say. This was my favorite tune of the night, though Truth was incredible as well. Hell, the whole set was great. Energy was high and very positive. It's nice to see metal with a smile or two.

Now, I will wait impatiently for a headlining tour.
#232460 by theAntagonist
Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:33 pm
Umm... I am think the setlist was something like:

1. Disruptr
2. Addicted!
3. Kingdom
4. Supercrush!
5. Truth
6. OM (partially)

Not totally sure but I think that was what he played... don't quote me on that though! haha I think he played the same setlist he has been playing at all the shows prior.
#232468 by JoeyWaters
Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:54 pm
I can remember:

Disruptr
Supercrush
Kingdom
Truth
Om
By Your Command

I don't think he played Addicted. I wish he would have. I find it odd that I was in the front, completely sober and cannot recall if that was the setlist or not. 99% sure though.
#232472 by XxTheJoker40xX
Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:59 pm
I was there but got in late due to the slow line @ the door..I missed the first song..So im not sure..I do remember hearing Disruptr..but yea I remember Supercrush....truth...it was also my first time seeing him and he was the shit... A true God among men...I hope to see him maybe in Knoxville or NC also...I saw him before the show around his tour bus I was gonna yell @ him but didnt wanna bother him...
#232563 by Mr. Sandwich
Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:25 pm
I witnessed the most incredible live performance at this show. I went to see Devin and left more than satisfied. I was on the balcony, directly above the Pabst Blue Ribbon banner and had what I thought to be, the best spot in the house. I will hopefully be attending the Knoxville show on Feb. 5th to see him again. And, fingers crossed, maybe get to shake his hand and thank him. I would rate his performance at near perfection. Amazing.
#232567 by procainftw
Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:00 pm
After being a fan for over 8 years it was such a treat to see Devin preform live. It surpassed all my expectations, and to hear a KILLER version of Kingdom was a dream come true. Definitely worth the drive from Indianapolis. Thanks for the amazing show!
#232624 by myra
Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:01 am
I agree with everyone else. The show was amazing! Devin's voice was incredible and the best I've heard it. I was actually really surprised about how many people were there for him, so I hope that is an indication of what kind of crowd would be there for a solo tour.
#232660 by TaoistBiker
Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:50 am
I was the old bald dude up front and center - between the monitors, so when Dev went forward on the stage he damn near put his crotch in my face. Heh.

I saw DTB in the same venue several years back on the Opeth/Dark Tranquillity tour and that's when I became a fan. I've been waiting for a repeat performance ever since then, and I was not at ALL disappointed. Not only did they technically nail everything, but the entire band seemed to be having fun, too. I got to exchange a few words with Dev and Dave both before and after the set, and most importantly they said they'd be back. AWESOME.

Thanks again for a great show, guys! I'll be back up front again next time around.
#233066 by tboatbprod
Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:20 am
After seeing Devin a few times, I can honestly say the Louisville show wasthe best he's ever performed. I mean every other time, he's struggled with the vocals, but this time!!! omg perfection. Cynic was killer as well, My 2 favorite artists of all time playing back to back... I had to change my underwear... HA!