Post your reviews, photos or videos of Dev's shows here! All tour dates included
#324008 by swervedriver
Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:53 am
Faffy, we can see youuuu! ;)

Who else saw the Devin Townsend Project at the Rockefeller in Oslo?

Please post your reviews, setlists, photos and video links here!

Thanks!
#324030 by Faffy
Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:52 am
Mashed Faffy! D:

The show was great, as always! I don't care much for Periphery personally, but Shining and DTP were awesome! Gotta love how Dev's just about the only metal musician who enters the stage with a huge grin going "Oh my god it's so good to see you all! You are so many! Wow! Thank you!" :D rather than looking grim and serious.
Oh, and DTP are still using the photoshopped stuff made on this forum years ago. The sci-fi stuff went well with the new Z2 theme. :P It was really fun to see. I also liked that DTP played a lot of lighter songs compared to the much heavier Shining and Periphery. :lol:

Irrelevant:
I went to Oslo to visit one of my best friends (got back yesterday), but since he was working on Thursday, I just went to the venue rather early. Some random guy said I could probably just go inside. And so I did, and with some informal dtp-permission, I got to stay inside while waiting for the show. I was expecting security to throw me out in the queue any minute as the doors were about to open. But it turns out that if you just hang out in a venue long enough, it looks like you belong there and nobody bothers. :P
I never had to show my ticket once... all though I did buy one, I swear!

Lucky for the bands I was so engrossed with my Kindle I didn't bother them much.