Post your reviews, photos or videos of Dev's shows here! All tour dates included
#316843 by swervedriver
Wed May 01, 2013 1:12 am
Did you see the Devin Townsend Project at The Garage in Glasgow?

Please post your reviews, setlists, photos and video links here!

Thanks!
#316897 by CharlesDexterWard
Thu May 02, 2013 2:10 pm
What a brilliant gig - a few technical gremlins but an absolute class set:

More!
Kingdom
Numbered!
ZTO
By Your Command
Regulator
Where We Belong
War
Planet of the Apes
Supercrush!
Liberation
Juular
Grace
Encore:
Divine
Angel
Bad Devil

Personal highlights were Kingdom, Liberation and Divine - the slow walking and hand waving circle pit for Divine was the funniest thing ever.

The band were on top form and appeared totally relaxed. Great banter with the crowd and an epic night. :D

And the new Ziltoid intro part with the Gummy Bear and the Techno Rabbit were so funny I nearly peed!
#316964 by Blazingmonga
Tue May 07, 2013 1:48 am
I was there!!!

The technical problems were actually quite funny really, though no doubt frustrating for the band. They were all very professional of course and took it in their stride.

Highlights were Divine, Grace, Planet of the Apes.

Also...what was the name of the support? They seemed like fun guys, like they were having a good time. I like that in a support band.
#317035 by Blazingmonga
Fri May 10, 2013 7:31 am
prof. wedgie wrote:For the Imperium supported, pretty cool band alright, never heard them before but quite liked them

They seemed to smile a lot and be having a good time. Its totally the right approach for a band in a support slot like that - just have fun. It made me want to look them up anyway.
#317041 by NamasteLikeBender
Fri May 10, 2013 12:35 pm
prof. wedgie wrote:For the Imperium supported, pretty cool band alright, never heard them before but quite liked them

I saw them in Finland and really liked what I heard. They were just running around like madmen and doing a kickass job in the process.