Post your reviews, photos or videos of Dev's shows here! All tour dates included
#314598 by swervedriver
Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:59 am
Are you going (or planning to go) to the Devin Townsend Project at the Warehouse Live in Houston?

Feel free to discuss anything related to this show here!
#315292 by stev0griffin
Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:46 am
I caught one of Dev's awesome, triangular picks, and had the privilege of chatting with him and taking a picture with him after his set. He was so down to earth, and just a very cool, friendly guy. He is exactly what you'd imagine meeting your idol to be like. Can't wait to see him in Atlanta!!
#315299 by Luna_ad_Noctum
Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:36 pm
stev0griffin wrote:I caught one of Dev's awesome, triangular picks, and had the privilege of chatting with him and taking a picture with him after his set. He was so down to earth, and just a very cool, friendly guy. He is exactly what you'd imagine meeting your idol to be like. Can't wait to see him in Atlanta!!

Hello, fellow skipped-Gojira-to-meet-Dev guy! I was the guy who wasn't part of the group, haha. I didn't get one of Dev's pixx :( but I did catch one of Dave Young's (for the second time, in fact)!

Anyway, here are the pictures I took. I don't have an amazing camera or anything, but there are some good shots in there:
http://imgur.com/a/xHOoJ#0
#315327 by Raithfyre
Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:51 pm
How I know I watch too many live Devin videos: I can identify songs by facial expressions.
#315348 by stev0griffin
Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:09 pm
Hello, fellow skipped-Gojira-to-meet-Dev guy! I was the guy who wasn't part of the group, haha. I didn't get one of Dev's pixx :( but I did catch one of Dave Young's (for the second time, in fact)!

Great picture, man! I was the first to get my picture taken with him, wearing the old Hevy Devy Skullet shirt.

I'm seeing him tonight in Atlanta. Going to bring my By a Thread DVD to try and get his signature on it. Loved his set that night in Houston, mainly because the entire first half was a surprise. It was nice that he changed it up a bit!
#315405 by Lemurfist
Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:38 am
Raithfyre wrote:How I know I watch too many live Devin videos: I can identify songs by facial expressions.

How people other than me know I watched SYL live too many times: if I close my eyes during a good half of the band's songs, I can mimic stagemoves/facial expressions.