Hey! You're awake!
#225310 by Biert
Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:11 am
The last 2 minutes of the album are the best part.
#225664 by Archetype
Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:15 pm
The guitar-fills in the beginning of Resolve, plus the way how the verse and chorus just fit perfectly together.
And ofcourse ih-Ah... just a beautiful song. Gets me every time.
#226097 by JarHead413
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:29 am
Definitely the last minute or so of Numbered! Also, "Glad to know the greatest thing I knew...I always knew," in The Way Home!. Right after that I had that car accident.
#226129 by TallNerdGuy
Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:20 pm
JarHead413 wrote:Definitely the last minute or so of Numbered! Also, "Glad to know the greatest thing I knew...I always knew," in The Way Home!. Right after that I had that car accident.

For me, its gotta be a tie between this (minus the car accident part) and the transition into the final chorus of Supercrush.
You know...the "yyyeeeeaaaAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" part.
#230710 by twoheadedboy
Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:56 am
Awake!
-Second half of the first verse - this is one of the most uplifting, joyful passages I've ever heard from Devin. Beautiful singing.

Universe in a Ball!
-Shit! (2:40)

Hyperdrive!
-Devin's "bow bow" background vocal part

Ih-Ah!
-The last set of "Ih-Ahs" in the song

Resolve!
-"Focus on the mind"

The Way Home!
-"Glad to know the greatest thing I knew, I always knew." - I love this sentiment. There are some basic things that I sense intuitively and want to believe but rarely see confirmed by way of observation (e.g., solidarity with my fellow humans). It's nice to have some confirmation once in a while.
#230821 by theconjob
Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:52 am
Not covering all songs but just what comes to mind now

-The general chorus in Bend It Like Bender!
-"SOOOOOOOOOOOO HOLLOW NOW!" when that turns operatic in style.
-Anything Anneke does in Numbered!, especially the a capella part at the end, and the vocal "solo" if i can call it that.
-The chorus in Awake!
-The atonal solo at the beginning of Resolve!
#230837 by Odexy
Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:16 pm
I have yet to listen to this album on a CD. (Been listening to it on youtube while I wait for it to come in the mail.) So my opinion may change later after listening to it in it's intended, linear format. As of right now I'd say the end of Supercrush. The first time I listened to it, I cried. I've always loved Devin's music but that just did it for me. It was such a sensation of near euphoria. Amazing music all the way through!

In closing, I can easily say that my respect for Devin has somehow increased and I appreciate him even more. This guy just has so much amazing music that can change/capture my moods. *REPLACE more adjectives and fangirlness.*
#232652 by C Is For Cupcake
Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:39 am
Om! Om! Om!

HAAAAAANGG ON TO YOUR WOMAN - HAAAAAAANG ON TO YOUR MAN - HAAAAAAANG ONN!

The final chorus in Supercrush is phomenal!

The little bit before the first chorus in Hyperdrive.

The second 'Soooooooooooo hollow now! Show's over nowww!' <3

The reverb in the first chorus of Ih-Ah

SING IT TO ME! *REPLACE Anneke's beautiful wailing*

I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!