Hey! You're awake!
#224577 by JarHead413
Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:00 pm
Has anyone else tried it yet? I really think the two layered with some panning and one or the other slightly in the background as a backing track would sound really interesting. I tried myself but the tempo's are slightly different and no matter how much I tweaked them I couldn't get the songs to stay together no matter what I did. I'm pretty much a rookie with this stuff though so if anyone else can give it a try we could have one really epic Hyperdrive. I think the keys and tunings are slightly different too and maybe one of these days I'll just dig in and work it out but my curiousity brings me to asking here if someone a little more savvy with audio editing can do it.

Pretty please?
#224606 by JarHead413
Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:48 pm
Well I just feel silly now but thanks for the link. There's prolly a bunch of different ways to do it tho so if anyone here does there own, do post.
#224897 by JohnMatt
Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:23 pm
I just found this same track independently of these boards and was coming here to share it.

It's pretty amazing so far from what I've heard. Haven't had a chance to really blast it yet though.
#224900 by Estbarul
Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:00 pm
Wow that sounds REALLY awesome!!! I like the both hyperdrives together!! :)
#224902 by TallNerdGuy
Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:17 pm
I vote that Dev does the same with the master recordings, and then includes that in the DTP boxset!
#224925 by swervedriver
Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:32 am
TallNerdGuy wrote:I vote that Dev does the same with the master recordings, and then includes that in the DTP boxset!

That'd be cool, I'm sure it'd sound much better too seeing as he has all the original recordings, therefore making it much easier to fuse them together. Especially the drums.

But I'm flattered people enjoy the sync so much. Several have asked for a separate download, which I guess I could provide although the quality won't be that much better I believe. I started with a fairly low-quality rip of the Ziltoid Hyperdrive, so I guess that may shine through. Butanyway, if people here are interested as well I could look into uploading it somewhere.