Hey! You're awake!
#222312 by ScottMcTony
Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:19 pm
Jack8the8Ripper wrote:
daneulephus wrote:
Fjar wrote:Is anyone else finding it difficult to listen to Supercrush! without thinking of 'Pasty McBalderton'? :lol:

YES

WHAT AM I DOING that was a good 'learn!'

:lol:

AND EVEN IF IT TAKES A LIFETIME TO LEARN, I'LL LAAAAAARN
#222323 by chiller
Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:43 pm
JarHead413 wrote:So I was listening to this CD on the way home from Milwaukee to Green Bay and while coincidentally listening to The Way Home! this occured:

Needless to say, I made my first significant Addicted! memory.

Woah! Are you ok?
#222324 by soundsofentropy
Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:45 pm
JarHead413 wrote:So I was listening to this CD on the way home from Milwaukee to Green Bay and while coincidentally listening to The Way Home! this occured:

What the fuck happened there?
#222327 by No OnE
Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:50 pm

Wow dude, good to see you're...awake!...and posting. Your car got...supercrush!'d. Looks like you'll be needing to get a new...hyperdrive! *snort*

I'm done with the Dr Evil pun spam, really, glad you're OK and able to make light of the incident! Crashing is scary.
#222331 by shredi knight
Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:12 am
No OnE wrote:
Wow dude, good to see you're...awake!...and posting. Your car got...supercrush!'d. Looks like you'll be needing to get a new...hyperdrive! *snort*

I'm done with the Dr Evil pun spam....

You forgot to say the car looks like he bent it like bender. :D
#222350 by swervedriver
Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:30 am
shredi knight wrote:
No OnE wrote:

You forgot to add "Did you think that your days were numbered?" ;)
#222351 by Fjar
Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:34 am
swervedriver wrote:
shredi knight wrote:
No OnE wrote:

Also you forgot he'll have to walk the way home! now.

.. I'll go away. Sorry.
#222357 by Billy Rhomboid
Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:07 am
Fjar wrote:
swervedriver wrote:
shredi knight wrote:
No OnE wrote:

Also you forgot he'll have to walk the way home! now.

.. I'll go away. Sorry.

You forgot to mention how narrowly he missed the risk to B♭.
#222364 by JarHead413
Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:58 am
Yeah I'm ok, thnaks everyone for askin. Actually a scrape on my forehead and some seatbelt soreness is all. I fell asleep on the highway, well more like suddenly passed out for some reason. Didn't feel tired at all just an involuntary closing of my eyes for a second or two then all sorts of totally new noises and movements. I'm told I kept driving straight but the highway curved. First went into a ditch, hit a concrete drain pipe going under the on ramp to the right, went airborne up onto the ramp then landed and rolled a few times to the ditch on the other side of the on ramp. To top it all off I got a $200 and 4 point inattentive driving ticket but I'll be damned if I don't fight it. Not like I was on my phone or fucking with my radio or anything you can define as innatentive just driving and passed out...the pure definition of an accident. The cop I met up later with to answer questions and fill out a statement for was nice and pretty understanding but basically forced to do it.

But seriously, still get to listen to Addicted (and new BTBAM and Katatonia) more instead of being dead so it'll honestly be a pick-me-up to the bullshit I'll get to go through cuz of this.
#222365 by Fjar
Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:05 am
Oh my God, I've just re-read your first post. I didn't realise that had happened to YOU. I thought it was a burnt out car you'd found. I hope you're alright, and I apologise if I offended with my joke. :?

Damn, I feel like a twat.
#222373 by Wander
Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:55 am
Seriously, that car looks horrible. I'm amazed you're alive, but to escape that without any major injury?! You're lucky!