Face your chaos, know who you are!
#226265 by Octillus
Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:41 pm
I was riding the train to my new job at 6:00 am and listening to this song... and then I had to listen again. And then again. And again.

I feel like this song, though only an instrumental intro piece says so much while saying so little.

It's beautiful, and probably one of my favorite songs Dev has ever done, though I feel like I may be the only one.
#226284 by Orzelius
Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:09 pm
It is a special song, isn't it?

It's simple, but very deep. Every time I listen to this song, it takes me somewhere special, makes me look into Myself and see what I have done right and wrong in my life and learn from it.

And... It's just a damn good "relax" song...
#226288 by Liampie
Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:26 pm
First I thought it was boring, but I was wrong. It's beautyful... I haven't attached any personal feelings to it however. Maybe in the future.
#226326 by swervedriver
Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:46 am
You're not alone, for me it's truly a stand-out track on Ki. I love it so much that I decided to play it on my brother's wedding party in early October, merging it into Let It Roll. People really liked it, especially my brother who I had turned into somewhat of a Dev-fan around the time Synchestra came out. There's a video of me playing/singing, but I've not seen it yet. Maybe (once it appears in my mailbox) I'll put it up here if it sounds decent on camera.

I think I owe Dev a big thank-you for writing this one.
#226743 by mrbean667
Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:53 pm
It's a beautiful song. It's so...introspective, calm and relaxing.
And the best part is that it's so short, it leaves me BEGGING for more each and every time I listen to it. The increased whammy use at the end, leading up to an unexpected whammy dive, leading into Coast.
Far out, I could write an essay on this song.

Now there's an idea...
#226864 by Wander
Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:13 am
I wake up to this song in the mornings now. Feels better than waking up to that scream from Thing beyond things...
#228853 by Helge-Uwe
Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:24 am
a great "intro" if I may be so rude and disrespectful to call it an intro - cause it doesn't deserve it, would be great if Devy played it on his tour while bandmembers enter the stage at the beginning of the concert 8)
#254459 by New Millenium Man
Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:36 pm
When I walk to class in the freezing cold morning on Mondays, I play this song. Puts me in the right zen for the rest of the day.
#254860 by Tonya Elf
Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:35 am
Octillus wrote:

It's beautiful, and probably one of my favorite songs Dev has ever done, though I feel like I may be the only one.

Obviously not alone! The song almost always begins my day (or night), and brings me peace.