Face your chaos, know who you are!
#210382 by Helge-Uwe
Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:25 am
I really appreciate the eliteness of knowing of which bonus songs everyone here is talking about.. but I don't know.

please give me a hint :P
#210389 by Helge-Uwe
Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:17 am
thanks, but all I can see there is how to draw the (amazingly beautiful) artwork, but not the songs themselves.. are they already available? sorry for asking dumb questions.. :mrgreen:
#210394 by swervedriver
Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:50 am
Nah, that's alright. They've been out for a while, downloadable via torrent (yes, legally for a change :P ). The links are somewhere buried in a thread, so they're easy to miss. Anyway:

On Mininova
On IsoHunt

Take your pick. :) There are probably other places to download it from, but those should work.
#210462 by kikithehead
Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:17 am
Tobylove wrote:hi all 8)
Since dev' gave us the oportunity to burn a cd with the 3 extra songs called "Synchronicity…" oodles…" and the "fender gear shit…", I thought I could do a artwork for those who have burn a CD.

download the High Definition PDF FILE here during 1 week, then I have to upload again :

CLICK HERE

take pix of your pastic CD cases when you guys have cut the illustrations :D

Hi, great work :) can you upload the pdf again ? Thanx
#215063 by tboatbprod
Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:14 am
Hey Toby, I concur... Top notch work m8. BTW, you could use archive.org to have a permanant link for the artwork, I use it for all of my music (DIS and w/e) and it's free. May consider that. Again great work^^