Face your chaos, know who you are!
#198335 by Biert
Mon May 18, 2009 1:42 pm
I'm really liking the shirt with the Ki cover. Is that exactly the same picture, with the 3D shizzle, or is it a simplified 2D version?
#198339 by Lawrence
Mon May 18, 2009 2:17 pm
Ill order one tommorow Dev, i like the one with the picture of you with the guitar on it
#198340 by soundsofentropy
Mon May 18, 2009 2:18 pm
Most excellent shirt designs. I think I'm going to snag one of them come next paycheck. I take it there'll be new merch for each album?
#198362 by niklang
Mon May 18, 2009 4:41 pm
I like both new designs. Lots of colour Vs Black.
May end up getting one of each, see how much is in the piggy bank...now where's that hammer...
#198396 by abcdefgh
Tue May 19, 2009 2:01 am
cool! ordered the black face one. i just hope that it comes in the right size this time. last time i ordered from merchnow i got my hummer shirt one size too big, so i sent it back according to on site instructions and asked for the correct size. It never came back much too my dismay. i tried to contact them and all that, but nothing came of it. it was unfortunate cos it was supposed to be a present for me from my girlfriend for my birthday, and due to her not having a paypal account, i went ahead and paid for it myself and she said she would pay me back. in the end she didnt pay me back (i assume because she forgot, but im such a nice guy that i didnt remind her) so i paid for my own birthday present which never arrived..

oh well, all faith is renewed in merchnow. gee im a trusting guy.
nah, but really, killer designs. cant wait to get it, my strapping shirt used to be black, now its more like a dull grey bit of cotton that bearly resembles a shirt.
thanks dev
#198400 by FUBAR
Tue May 19, 2009 2:45 am
Thank god I get paid friday!

I wish there was one with the slipcase cover on it, that would sweeet ;)
#198490 by minotir
Tue May 19, 2009 2:25 pm
ordering as soon the other shirts from merchnow that i ordered appears in my mail to check if the size fits me :)
Great shirts Dev :D
#198510 by bluedrgn456
Tue May 19, 2009 3:54 pm
Ki shirt plus autograph'd album comin soon.. its like christmas or something! :D
#198553 by Yanko
Tue May 19, 2009 6:40 pm
i was planning on ordering one next month, and for some WEIRD reason.....they aparently don't ship to Brazil!
Am i retarded or they actually don't?! :shock:
#198628 by Rahovart
Wed May 20, 2009 9:01 am
That's actually not a bad price, just overshoots £20 including postage to the UK. Can't order one right now, bills to pay, but definitely getting one when my money comes in. They're both damn tasty.
#198644 by Yanko
Wed May 20, 2009 11:11 am
Hello,

Unfortunately, we are not shipping packages to Brazil at this time. We are looking into resolving this matter. Please check back with us from time to time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Jon/Merchnow

They ship to BHUTAN for christ's sake :cry: