All hail Ziltoid!
#296790 by NamasteLikeBender
Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:50 pm
TerminX wrote:Century can eat a bag of dick. As if it were the last bag of dicks ever.

bwahahahaha I said literally the same thing on a different site in response to this.
#296865 by NamasteLikeBender
Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:36 am
TerminX wrote:Scorehero?

Because I totally copied it from the guy who said it there, yeah

If that's you, I obviously didn't think you'd show up here as well :p

Yep, totally me.
#297051 by Hiddos
Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:55 am
I just bought Hyperdrive and Ziltoidia Attaxx!! for Rock Band. I never play Rock Band anymore, but I felt like I needed to do it.

EDIT: Oh crap. I think they aren't compatible with Rock Band 2 or something - they don't appear in the game. Oh well.
#297072 by TerminX
Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:05 pm
They aren't. They were released as part of the Rock Band Network 2.0, which has RB3's extra features. They can only be used in RB3.

The only Ziltoid song that will work in RB2 is ZTO, and that never made it to PS3.
#297097 by swervedriver
Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:53 am
Hiddos wrote:Well couldn't the Playstation Store have told me before I bought them? lol.

With negligence like that you'll never get to London you know. ;)
#301078 by BombzAway
Mon May 07, 2012 4:31 pm
Finally completed the full Ziltoid album purchase on Rock Band... very thankful to Devin for extra effort and to those who worked to get it up there. I would gladly purchase any other Dev material on the game PROVIDED that Dev doesn't get crapped out of his rightful earnings for said releases.

:guitar:
#301885 by BombzAway
Sun May 20, 2012 12:56 am
I think they are actually only on the Rock Band Network on XBOX 360 although I'm not 100% certain. Love the minor changes and additions to the songs that Dev made specifically for the game. Those who are big fans and particularly those who are big fans of Ziltoid should do their damnedest to find a way to at least hear these versions. Quite awesome!