All hail Ziltoid!
#256245 by GuyOne
Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:04 am
debs wrote:it is on p23 yet for download

I am sorry I don't really understand... is this suppose to be a question regarding if ZTO is on PS3 yet? If so then the answer is no. www.rockbandaide.com updates when new tracks are released so you can follow that. Sonata Arctica was just released this week for PS3 which means it sold well. ZTO shouldn't be far behind. Though I could be blowing smoke out my ass. I don't really know how well it is doing.
#261246 by debs
Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:14 am
I saw the greys and planet smasher are up on youtube which is great XD is by your commond comming soon
#266541 by Octillus
Thu May 12, 2011 5:54 pm
The whole thing I find hilarious about this (and I mean I feel for Dev's frustration and the group that worked on it) but there's like a grand council of Rock Band Network authors who say "NAY, YOU CANNOT DO THIS IN THE VIDEO GAME, FOR WE SAY IT IS SO"

like... do they really take this shit that seriously that they can't let someone try something different with their silly little platform for a passed fad?

Fuck, they're no better than the triple-neck guitars at NAMM.
#266967 by ihsahn
Sun May 15, 2011 2:06 am
The Playstation Network is being fixed at the moment.
Hopefully, things will move on concerning Ziltoid in a few days.
#269180 by Cg138
Fri May 27, 2011 11:02 pm
Octillus wrote:The whole thing I find hilarious about this (and I mean I feel for Dev's frustration and the group that worked on it) but there's like a grand council of Rock Band Network authors who say "NAY, YOU CANNOT DO THIS IN THE VIDEO GAME, FOR WE SAY IT IS SO"

NONE SHALL PASS BUT PAT BENATAR AND OUTDATED NU-METAL!

The Tribunal has spoken.
#273395 by JuMP
Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:45 pm
Looks like Ziltoidia Attaxx!! is up now, so Xbox 360 owners can grab it. I wonder when/if the Ziltoid stuff will show up for the PS3.

UPDATE (July 23): And now By Your Command is up too.
#296741 by TerminX
Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:05 pm
Just an update, Noble said on Facebook that Color Your World and The Greys both passed last night. Barring any retarded, unexpected incidents, the album should be complete on Tuesday.

He also mentioned (On a forum) that there's some debate at the moment between Dev and Century about who actually owns the tracks, and who is getting the money for them. They aren't getting pulled or anything, but how this goes could affect whether or not there is a future for Devin in Rock Band, since they're arguing about not just Ziltoid, but his other stuff too.

Century can eat a bag of dick. As if it were the last bag of dicks ever.
#296744 by Hiddos
Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:03 pm
I agree with you on the bag of dicks part.

Does anyone know if these will ever make it to the PS3? I want to play Ziltoid songs. :(
#296745 by TerminX
Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:20 pm
After a song has been on the 360 for a month, it can be considered for release on the PS3.

Harmonix decides which tracks actually get released. They choose based on sales and community input, so if there's enough demand, sure.

However, they only bring over songs that released after the Rock Band Network 2.0 started, which was after ZTO released. So, even if you get the rest of the album, you won't get ZTO.

Sorry. Imo this complication is the only reason to have an xbox over a PS3 anymore.

According to Wikipedia though, you can already get Hyperdrive and Ziltoida Attaxx!!.
#296746 by Hiddos
Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:24 pm
Strange, I have never seen them on the store. I can't check right now as PSN is offline for maintenance. I'm almost 100% sure that Wikipedia is wrong though.

EDIT: After looking it up, I see that Hyperdrive is to be released on the 7th (6th in the US) and that Ziltoidia Attaxx seems to be delayed.
#296785 by Hiddos
Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:12 am
I just checked again and it seems that Ziltoidia Attaxx is on the store! I wonder how it slipped past, as I check the (list of) updates every week on the PS Blog. Cool! Will get it, even though I never play Rock Band anymore :D