All hail Ziltoid!
#242875 by Odysseas
Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:57 pm
Well done guys!! those are awsome! it's gonna be a load of laugh when we meet there!
about the hair I thought I'd put some on the back, but then I don't have any extra hair. exept on my balls, those should be long enough :D
and about the cape it's a good idea but I won't go for it as I expect it's gonna be very hot in there even though it's Finland ;)
But good work men! I'm glad to see my idea had some repercussion.
ZILTOID ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#242877 by No OnE
Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:03 pm
THOSE THINGS ARE AWESOME!! I can't be there, but if i could, i'd be making these things like a machine and be selling 'em for as cheaply as possible at the show (or just giving them away) - imagine filling the whole crowd with them! I HAD BETTER SEE THESE THINGS IN THE CROWD SHOTS ON THE DVD!! :D

I almost want to make one anyways...it'd be a great guerrilla advertising item at parties :D
#242953 by NFF
Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:09 am
Octillus wrote:You're all winners in my book.

This is probably one of the best ideas I've seen in regards to fan dorkiness.

dont kid yourself. you'd don the zilltoid cap i shure as hell would.
#242957 by Weikkonen
Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:20 pm
Now, here's mine hat!

Maybe I'll add something to it, like orange to the side of the eyes and stuff like that.

EDIT: Added the orange lines to the side of the eyes.. And of course, coffee-teeth!
Last edited by Weikkonen on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#242960 by Lauri
Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:54 pm
I couldn't find any white paper board or glue in the house so i ended up sewing pieces of fabric for the teeth. My amazing results prove that I don't need women around for handling my textiles. I AM ZILTOID!

Or the next best thing.
Last edited by Lauri on Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
#242979 by Octillus
Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:19 pm
NFF wrote:
Octillus wrote:You're all winners in my book.

This is probably one of the best ideas I've seen in regards to fan dorkiness.

dont kid yourself. you'd don the zilltoid cap i shure as hell would.

I'm not! I absolutely would, with pride! :D
#242998 by Biert
Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:45 am
Lauri wrote:My amazing results prove that I don't need women around for handling my testicles.

Fixed.