All hail Ziltoid!
#229706 by gitrplaya4u
Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:31 am
Hey guys (and Dev?)
Ok so I received my copy of Ziltoid today for Christmas. Very good... indeed. Of course, I already knew that because I downloaded it a long time ago. This brings me to a startling observation. I was listening to Solar Winds, and at the end ZIltoid says "Phooey...and double phooey..." I thought this sounded a bit strange, at first. I listened back to the downloaded version that I have, and he says "Phooey...indeed...phooey." Now my question is, basically: wtf?
More specifically, I got the 2-disc special edition for Christmas. Is this version slightly different in such subtle ways as this? What is going on here?!

Zack
#229764 by kasarna
Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:31 am
Remember how there were two versions of Alien? (Short and long version of Love?) This is probably the same, last-minute change (no pun intended).
#229862 by Biert
Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:19 pm
Yes I believe the promo (that leaked before the album was out) says "indeed" and the actual release says "double".

The first CD of the special edition is exactly the same as the not-so-special edition, but you get a neat digipak and a bonus CD to make the special edition special.
#229914 by gitrplaya4u
Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:29 pm
so this makes me wonder: are there any other differences between the promo and the release?
i thought i heard some extra bass bombs, but it might have been my imagination.

also, my special edition isnt a digipak =( but it's just as well.
#229933 by Biert
Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:19 am
gitrplaya4u wrote:also, my special edition isnt a digipak =( but it's just as well.

Oh right there may be a difference between the HDR one and the Inside Out version there.