All hail Ziltoid!
#220676 by Synthetic_Urination
Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:58 pm
hairbearbunch wrote:I've been at a Bashar channel, odd thing, during it he described our future energy source, sounded not unlike how the Rodin coil is being formulated.

Very interesting indeed, you plan on being at the next one in California?
#220680 by hairbearbunch
Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:10 pm
No, it was when he visited Australia, quite some time ago. There's a channel called Tikashi that's local, only been twice though.
LOL,Zilly does sound a bit like a channeled entity. They often share an odd humor too.
#220683 by Synthetic_Urination
Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:22 pm
hairbearbunch wrote:No, it was when he visited Australia, quite some time ago. There's a channel called Tikashi that's local, only been twice though.
LOL,Zilly does sound a bit like a channeled entity. They often share an odd humor too.

If I were to look more into channeling, do you have a suggestion on where to look? Maybe at channeling myself or another good person to listen to. I've heard other channeling humans, yet no where near Darryls skill.
#220697 by hairbearbunch
Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:04 pm
http://www.4truthseekers.org/ click on 'connecting with your guidance'.
Listened to an interview with this dude the other day, said he can teach any one that believes they can, to channel.
Don't know a lot about him though, he's into some pretty full on stuff. Seems like a bit of a money grabber to, but still, we all gotta survive.
Check out my post in the 'book recommendations' thread.
#220728 by Synthetic_Urination
Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:45 am
hairbearbunch wrote:http://www.4truthseekers.org/ click on 'connecting with your guidance'.
Listened to an interview with this dude the other day, said he can teach any one that believes they can, to channel.
Don't know a lot about him though, he's into some pretty full on stuff. Seems like a bit of a money grabber to, but still, we all gotta survive.
Check out my post in the 'book recommendations' thread.

Thank you so much for relpying! I didn't think anyone would be paying attention to Ziltoid forums with Addicted so close to being released.