All hail Ziltoid!
#221258 by Biert
Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:41 pm
Usually Dev's answer to such questions is "It just sounded cool".
#221357 by Robert23
Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:42 pm
Biert wrote:Usually Dev's answer to such questions is "It just sounded cool".

That's a Tyler Durden answer.
#222506 by Leechmaster
Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:21 pm
Dude, "Awake!" is on Addicted. You've tooooooootally got the wrong subforum. :wink:
#222509 by Nightshine
Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:23 pm
hairbearbunch wrote:Is the start of this track 'Blooood'? And what else is goin on with those freaky backing vocals? Ih Ah?
Spiral space curve motions, I'll say his name again - Viktor Schauberger!!!
N9 - Rodin maths mother fuckers. 9 9 9 Who's AWAKE?

The lack of sense of this post makes me wonder.
#222529 by hairbearbunch
Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:14 pm
Nightshine wrote:

The lack of sense of this post makes me wonder.

Keep wondering, or follow some threads. Make sense of it. Der.
#223203 by hairbearbunch
Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:00 pm
The terra papers-

"In the Ninth Sector, one of the oldest Star Races is the reptilian ARI-AN. Descended from dinosaurian ancestors, the ARI-AN Queens have created the single-most powerful galactic Empire in this sector of ERIDANUS. Possessed of Warriors of unmatched ferocity and bravery (referred as the M-K or M-G), the ARI-AN Empire was unequaled in power and size.
Millions of years of countless battles had honed the War Sciences of the ARI-AN Empire to near perfection. New methodologies had been developed. Conquered populations were an asset rather than a liability. Resistance was eliminated by simply re-programming the minds of the 'difficult ones'. An able-bodied enemy of the state became obedient servant of the Throne with but a simple operation.
"The hold of the ARI-AN on the Ninth Sector was virtually total, and most definitely unyielding. Until the time of an unexpected evolvement of yet another star system."
#223236 by The Dev
Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:49 am
Actually, they were stock voice samples from a Symphonic Choir library made by Native Instruments.

I like your idea better though...lets go with that!
#225346 by aleksi
Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:36 pm
hairbearbunch wrote:Is the start of this track 'Blooood'? And what else is goin on with those freaky backing vocals? Ih Ah?
Spiral space curve motions, I'll say his name again - Viktor Schauberger!!!
N9 - Rodin maths mother fuckers. 9 9 9 Who's AWAKE?

I think it's "dope, bud, weeeeeeeeeeed".