All hail Ziltoid!
#324940 by detoxdetox
Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:37 am
HELP! Who knows the LYRICS of "Hyperdrive"'s OUTRO from 2 min 45 sec. It sound like:
"Hooray for love.
Hey, I’m only
Trying be therein your way (- I'm not sure about these words)
On your way. On your way. On your way..."
Am I right about "Trying be therein your way"????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5BqyluKkk0
#324949 by detoxdetox
Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:46 am
Or maybe it goes like:
"Hey, I’m only
Trying to be there in alien way
A new way
A new way
A new way..."
#324951 by swervedriver
Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:43 am
Trying the alien way? Maybe? I'm not hearing "to be there".
#324959 by detoxdetox
Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:37 pm
Yes, you're absolutely right about it! So, I know that you tired of me, but I ckecked out all my stuff and made some last questions with "Night", "Hide nowhere", "Greetins" (i made new post on "Ocean machine"), "Pixillate", "Judgement" (new post on "Synchestra"). So, if you'll send me some words, than it will be really great (cause I checked out all google and youtube and didn't find it). Sad but true...
#324961 by swervedriver
Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:02 am
Hey, no worries. It's nice that you're making the effort to also document all the lesser-heard parts of these songs. :) I'll try and have a few listens either later today or this weekend.
#324962 by detoxdetox
Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:39 am
OK! Thank you! So, I forget to tell you that I added some questions here about "True North" (backi female vocals) , "Lucky enimals" (2 verse, outro), "Hold on" (bridge, outro), - see posts at "Epicloud" (it's my favourite album about now). And "Depth charge" (intro - spoken dialogue from the movie “Contact” (1997)) - it's really hard to understand, but mabe you know this movie. And very ineresting part from "Olives". the background LYRICS from 35 to 39 sec.? It's right between "Stir your drink? & Olive?". It sounds like: " I think we may just to get start it now" Am I right about it? And let me proudly tell you, that yesterday I finished 100% right lyrics of "Infinity". Absolutely everything!!! All the best!!!