All hail Ziltoid!
#318944 by Bookwyrm83
Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:36 am
I like how the On Demand lists episode 5 as episode four.

Still, for an episode where he just phones it in, it's still damn good. Especially during Megadeth. :lol:
#318946 by TerminX
Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:27 am
izumix wrote:Ahhhhh This Cornelius song is called "Point Of View Point"!!! CORNELIUS is a one of Japanese hero musician! Thanks Devin!

Thank you, friend.

debs wrote:did anyone catch that song again that was in Retinal circus dvd title post

I heard it, but I can't remember when. I do remember being disappointed that he didn't play more of it
#319046 by sesameseedbun
Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:19 pm
Episode 6 playlist:

Spoiler: show
Ihsahn - "A Grave Inversed"
Mutation - "Relentless Confliction"
Kyuss - "Green Machine"
Xzibit - "Multiply"
Agoraphobic Nosebleed - "What I Did On My Summer Vacation"
Grand Funk Railroad - "We're An American Band"
Leprous - "The Cloak"
Pig Destroyer - "The Diplomat"
Ween - "Transdermal Celebration"
Elvis Presley - "A Little Less Conversation" (Junkie XL Remix)
Entombed - "Rotten Soil"
Bear - "Rain" (Sophie's Choice)
Gwen Stefani - "What You Waiting For?"
Lady Gaga - "Bad Romance"
Andrew W.K. - "Party 'Til You Puke"
Leonard Bernstein - "America" (from West Side Story)
Decapitated - "Homo Sum"
Johnny Cash - "Folsom Prison Blues"
Godflesh - "Like Rats"
O-Zone - "Dragostea Din Tei"

I couldn't find the second song, even after I listened to the whole album.
Last edited by sesameseedbun on Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
#319048 by sesameseedbun
Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 pm
I listened to Error 500 because Dev said the song is from that album, but I didn't hear it. I also quickly checked out Frankenstein Effect and didn't hear anything familiar, either. I should listen to both albums more carefully or check out some other Mutation albums; maybe Dev made a mistake.

(probably I'm the one who's made a mistake.)
#319054 by TerminX
Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:43 am
The Mutation track is "Relentless Confliction". No idea what the Agoraphobic Nosebleed track is though.

Sorry if anybody was expecting me to do the setlist, I had a date Saturday and missed the show. Stupid social interactions. It's up on Team Rock now, but episode 1 was removed, so it looks like they're only keeping up five episodes at once.

Anyway. Sophie's Boobies for song of the year? Sophie's Boobies for song of the year.
#319055 by sesameseedbun
Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:18 am
Thanks a lot, man! Updated!

Could anyone save the Episode 1 mp3/ogg? I'm keeping the oggs from all episodes but Ep 1 was the only one I could not grab with jDownloader.
#319057 by inhumanrampager
Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:01 am
The Agoraphobic Nosebleed track was "What I Did On My Summer Vacation". I downloaded Shazam on Winders 8 to figure that one out.....which, btw, is a pain to use with Ziltoid talking over it. Hahaha. :P

Anywho, I also have Episode 1 in .mp3 format, sesameseedbun. I uh....didn't get it in .ogg.
#319059 by StClean
Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:16 pm
Halp! didnt realize they pulled down the first episode!
Can anybody upload it somewhere? Please? :(
#319062 by catharsis
Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:27 am
love the 2 mutation albums. not quite as good as the wildhearts, but better than anything Ginger's done the past few years. odd song to choose, tho.
#319063 by sesameseedbun
Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:44 am
inhumanrampager wrote:The Agoraphobic Nosebleed track was "What I Did On My Summer Vacation". I downloaded Shazam on Winders 8 to figure that one out.....which, btw, is a pain to use with Ziltoid talking over it. Hahaha. :P

Anywho, I also have Episode 1 in .mp3 format, sesameseedbun. I uh....didn't get it in .ogg.

Thank you! Playlist updated. I would like the Episode 1 mp3 as well. Thanks!
#319226 by debs
Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:26 am
StClean wrote:This week we should have a new episode right?
Will Ziltoid make it on time? :O

nope its not to Jan now.