All hail Ziltoid!
#317977 by Yellowxander
Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:23 am
https://soundcloud.com/teamrockradio/th ... rock-radio

I've been interning at teamrockradio.com for a couple of weeks and had to keep this under wraps until they finally announced the date!!!

"On Saturday 24th August 2013 at 5pm (GMT) on TeamRock Radio, Ziltoid the Omniscient will broadcast from low earth orbit to provide the citizens of the world his own brand of madness.
Ziltoid said:
#317999 by MrDishington
Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:34 am
Listening now. Shining, Daft Punk, Spice Girls, Meshuggah. Ziltoid talking over everything, it's exactly as I expected. This is a good thing, mostly (I'm not a Spice Girls fan but brings back welcome memories of waiting before the DT shows a couple of years ago)
#318012 by StClean
Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:29 pm
I was at work and couldn't hear more than the Gojira song! Damn!!!
Where's the replay button!??? :x
#318016 by RobD
Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:26 am
Thank you! :D I'm usually in work when this airs so I was really holding out for someone to upload it somewhere
#318035 by stubear280
Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:10 am
It would be really awesome if these were made available as podcasts.

EDIT: Never mind, I hadn't gotten far enough in to realize it was more of a music showcase thing.
#318040 by MikzorTheFirst
Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:57 am
Currently a good twenty minutes into the first broadcast. It's pretty neat, though it's hard to imagine what the whole thing sounds like to the un-Dev-initiated. So far the music has been fantastic. I wonder if I like Devin's music as a result of him liking the same music I do, or if I like the same music he likes as a result of me liking his. Either way, the connection is pretty obvious. Honestly I might prefer the commentary to primarily take place between the songs rather than over them, but I still enjoy it so it's cool.