All hail Ziltoid!
#314776 by Garrie
Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:10 am
Ordered Ziltoid about a week ago and it arrived a few days ago.

Been in love with this album since it was released, but haven't ever owned my own copy until now. Received a wad of cash and thought I'd pay my respects to Devy by buying just about everything he's ever released!

Anyway, I thought I'd ordered the normal edition, but when I ripped the CD, the album title comes up as "Ziltoid The Omniscient [Special Edition] Disc 1". So maybe I bought the special edition, but there's no Disc 2 in the case!

What's the deal?
#314785 by static2
Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:57 pm
the title information when you rip a disc comes from the Internet as submitted by practically anyone, not the actual disc itself (that's not possible).

if you actually had bought the special edition but it didn't include the bonus disc, you'd have a double CD jewel case with one side empty. presumably, yours is just a normal jewel case with the one disc, right?
#314875 by Lolliklauer
Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:35 am
In my opinion the Ziltoid special edition bonus disc is the "worst" of all bonus discs. I never listen to the bonus tracks, the first is only Ziltoid blabbering for 7:30 minutes, the second is some kind of simple and cheesy country song ("Travelling Salesman"), the third is some kind of demo version of "Canada" (Terria). Plus the Ziltoid webisodes (should be on Youtube, i guess) and an "instructional video" which is in fact a short marketing video for the products Devin used (if i remember correct). I think it