All hail Ziltoid!
#266676 by Dust
Fri May 13, 2011 3:02 pm
I do!!!!

Saw this auction...LOVED the sense of humor behind it. I set my alarm for noon today, however, I woke up before my alarm went off...with about 10 mins left on the auction...decided it was FATE!!!!

All in all...MORE than happy to help out with the new Ziltoid.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#266678 by Faffy
Fri May 13, 2011 3:11 pm
Good to hear the spatula's going to a good home.
Do send some photos every now and then to let us know how the little fella is doing.
#266710 by Derek
Fri May 13, 2011 8:13 pm
Congrats on winning the auction!

Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to construct a cheeseburger using the spatula (not as an ingredient, mind you) and post a photograph of said burger in this thread. You have five Earth minutes...make it perfect. :mrgreen:
#266923 by mrbean667
Sat May 14, 2011 7:01 pm
Make cheeseburger (Vegimatarian)
Mail to Devin.
Ask Devin to take reaction pic.
Get many laughs.
#267466 by DrDezard
Tue May 17, 2011 12:49 am
Sev_the_Nomad wrote:I just may do this for the 2 shows he's doing in Virginia in July, thank you for the awesome idea!

SWEET!!! Also in having the spatula, you can take a fencing stance if you get hassled. Or let your freak flag fly with some light spankings. HeeHee :)
#275106 by Sev_the_Nomad
Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:40 pm
I recently saw Devin perform at the 2 shows he had in Springfield, Va and other than taking along my cd booklets for Ocean Machine and Addicted to be autographed, I also took along....a spatula, I wasn't able to see him after the show on the first night, but on the second night I was able to get the utensil out of my car and bring it to Devin. I told him I had an odd object that I wanted him to sign and he said bring it on, I took out the spatula and when Devin saw it he got a decent laugh out of it and gladly signed the spatula, which shall now grace the space above my kitchen entrance at my apartment at school, (I'm working on getting a decent picture of the spatula but so far they all exceed the size limits -__-)