All hail Ziltoid!
#169065 by Deth Warmdover
Thu May 01, 2008 1:12 pm
I was in a Timmi Hoes' the other day first thing(New West) and I heard the kids getting things started listening to Ziltoid!!!! :D
Say what you want, Tim Hortins saved the world from Ziltiod domination.I think Devy and Tracy should be the next Tim Hortins 'couple'. (remember that add campain? My wife and I thought WE could have had a crack at that.) HHHMMMM Ziltoid spoksperson for TimmiHoes' would have been hilarious!!!
Deth Warmed Over
#173465 by BenMech
Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:00 pm
Jesus bloody jones, I've walked away from this thread a while.

Somebody asked about my Avatar - It's Tim Curry's Prince of Darkness from Legend (with Tom Cruise and Mia Sara).

Oh, the WRONG answer to the question is anything involving Image
#173469 by Persuader
Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:01 am
Yeah, you can't combine fast coffee with mental health. 8)
#173481 by BlueRaja
Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:59 am
Just the thought of instant coffee makes me cringe.

*cringe*
See? :shock:
#180541 by Stella Cartography
Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:51 pm
I like Legend and recognised Tim Curry straight away Benmech! He apparently described himself as looking like 'condemned tandoori' (in Legend, not in general).

I'm ashamed to admit the only coffee I can drink is a non-fat, sugar-free, no whip Vanilla Latte from Starbucks. I never felt bad about that until I listened to Ziltoid. Anyway, I've got some fair trade filter coffee (for the other half who won't drink tea). It's called Java Lava, extra caffeine, and apparently it's quite effective. It's like living with Rhubarb and Custard after syphoning that down his gullet. [Rhubarb and Custard, for non-Brits, was a children's cartoon where all the characters shook like...well...like they'd been drinking Java Lava. I'm sure it's on Wikipedia.] I'm inclined to think that even Ziltoid with his exacting taste in boogers and snot would find Java Lava..... delectable! And more than adequate fuel for bending time, of course.

PS, I'm sure I ate at a Tim Horton's in Ohio....if you're telling me they don't have them in America I'm going to have to reassess my reality...

Re:

#237110 by eotunun
Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:25 am
Newbie-typical thread Necro! :mrgreen:

fullgore wrote:tim horton's is good shit.

That might be to the point.

Kuhaa wrote:I think weasel coffee would satisfy Ziltoid. I haven't had a chanse to taste it but since I don't like to drink coffee at all I wouldn't have drunk it even if I had had a chanse.

That´s almost on spot, for may I introduce you to Ziltoid´s best friend on planet earth?
Kopi Luwak (It´s a clicky-thing).
Irronically, Ziltoidians who consider the greatest creations of human minds poop will very probably fall on their knee-equivalent parts of body extensions for what the non-cunning wee Kopi Luvak considers poop.

..For the few who hadn´t yet bumped into that crapy story yet.
Tea-hee! :shithorse: