The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#222214 by Falling Upward9
Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:57 pm
Dear lord in heaven!

I can't stop listening to this album. I mean, I am listening to it as I type it (currently on Hyperdrive).
I can honestly say I love everysong. I mean my mom likes it for crying out loud. It's fun, deap, up beat and heavy.
Very origonal in my book. It's the album that I have been waiting for and then some. I love the remake of Hyperdrive,
that song always meant a lot to me (now Resolve is on). I always sing it when I am down in the dumps and the new version brings a whole new meaning to what the song is. I love it and it was honestly a spiritual experence listening to it.
Thank you Dev. Love your work and always will.
Not a sour track on this one.
#222221 by Shub
Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:11 pm
Love it, love it love it. Already got my uber package coming to me whenever it does anyway, but I will definately pick up a couple to give to mates who might need convincing.

Ih-ah, it awesome beyond belief, I actually prefer the "mellower" tunes, but it's a blinder of an album.

Thank you Dev for putting so much effort into it, your passion for your music shows more through your music than any artist I've heard in a long time, that coupled with your genuine humbleness is truly inspiring and reassuring that there are genuine artists out there still!
#222287 by Torbjørn
Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:38 pm
HauntingTheHoly wrote:I could've sworn Dev made a separate thread for the LYRICS. I was gonna bump it but couldn't find the thread. Someone who feels like it, please take over. :help:

viewtopic.php?f=67&t=8555&hilit=addicted+lyrics

It's in a separate forum now.
#222292 by Puzzleface
Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:55 pm
I pre-ordered it before seeking out any leaks. Needless to say I couldn't wait. The 6 minute sampler was just killing any self control that I had to put the brakes on any unofficial downloads.

Now that I have outed myself.....

EARGASM!!!!!!!!!
#222340 by HauntingTheHoly
Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:48 am
Torbjørn wrote:
HauntingTheHoly wrote:I could've sworn Dev made a separate thread for the LYRICS. I was gonna bump it but couldn't find the thread. Someone who feels like it, please take over. :help:

viewtopic.php?f=67&t=8555&hilit=addicted+lyrics

It's in a separate forum now.

Thank you.

Oh, and I see Dev's thread here for discussing spoilers has been hi-jacked. For just how long have I been *totally* out of the addicted discussion? lol

Edit: Not hijacked but....obsoleteified - or something.
#222387 by Syd
Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:30 am
I preordered after the first full listen.

I was a bit skeptical about the whole album after album-deal, but not any more 8)
#222498 by Deathcom7000
Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:02 pm
sorry if this was brought up (way too many pages to read. I tried) but on the Way Home, can anyone else hear little bits that sound like other Devin songs? I love when he does that :)
#222518 by jburde
Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:51 pm
StopCuttingMyArmsOff wrote:I sure hope that, like myself, a lot of folks preordered a copy (or five) and just downloaded it for the sake of listening to it early...... RIGHT GUYS??????

Exactly, good sir! :lol: I preordered the uber package a couple of weeks before it leaked, and after listening to the teaser... Like someone else said, I have no self control
#222525 by darkenthesky
Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:34 pm
StopCuttingMyArmsOff wrote:I sure hope that, like myself, a lot of folks preordered a copy (or five) and just downloaded it for the sake of listening to it early...... RIGHT GUYS??????

I haven't pre-ordered it - but I will be grabbing a copy from my local CD store on the 17th. I know the guy who works there and he's promised to hold on to a copy for me. :)

Yay for friends in high places! lol.
#222546 by Deathcom7000
Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:57 pm
darkenthesky wrote:

I haven't pre-ordered it - but I will be grabbing a copy from my local CD store on the 17th. I know the guy who works there and he's promised to hold on to a copy for me. :)

Yay for friends in high places! lol.

When I read this, I heard it in Annek's voice in the tune of hyperdrive :P :P :P