The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#320183 by spoderman01
Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:52 am
Ah, Mr Wedgie, we meet again :D

Sweet shirt collection....I thought I was bad. That pic will be used to convince the missus I'm not the worst DT loon in the world
#320198 by prof. wedgie
Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:04 pm
Heh, yeah it's gotten a bit out of hand, although I've just bought a house so I've had to curb my late night Devy shopping splurges
#321430 by KeasbyNights
Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:35 pm
^Jesus Christ that's both frightening and awesome. You could show Devy pride for almost 4 straight weeks without repeating yourself!! If everyone near you doesn't know who he is by now then you're living far beneath your privileges :lol:
#321510 by neillyb
Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:57 am
Hey! Thought I'd share my handwritten lyric sheet for Stagnant here I got from the Casualties of Cool pledge thing. I put it in a frame with a signed ticket and pick I got from seeing him in 2011. I know Stagnant isn't from a DTP record so my OCD isn't coping well with that, but I'll get that sorted soon! I have a signed Terria disc at my parents (in another country), so I'll put them together at some point.

#323574 by mikkomallikas
Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:13 am
Here´s my collection.

Missing lots of stuff:

C:enter:### that my friend borrowed years ago and never returned (not a friend anymore, what a dickhole), Ass-Sordid Demos 2 ´cause it´s horrible, SYL vinyl box set, could´t get one before they sold out and Official Bootleg that is at my ex-girlfriends place.

I think the only rare ones are the SYL Tour EP , up on the right hand corner and couple of the promos: Retinal Circus -Blu-ray and Z2 that has the final mix on it.

Oh, the Z2 box is the one with the clear vinyl, only 100 copies made. All the other records are also coloured versions.

#324758 by spoderman01
Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:14 am
A few goodies since the last update. Both Sky Blue and Dark Matters on CD and Vinyl (which also came with CD copies). Z2 VIP RAH shirt, Herman the Planet Smasher shirt, Where's my Poozer shirt, Captain Spectacular shirt, Sky Blue shirt, framed and signed setlist from RAH show and these bad boys

#324767 by Cosmic Sea
Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:59 am
Hey, I just realized I hadn't posted any pictures of my Devy collection yet. Let's fix that now.

Pretty basic stuff, nothing super rare. Physicist and the old version of City are Japanese pressings, with their obis and Japanese language extra booklets. I wonder how collectible that CoC backstage pass sticker is? The roadies handed some out during the meet & greet after the Helsinki gig. I had Ocean Machine, Infinity, Terria and Alien signed on the geet & greet at Tuska 2011.