The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#64654 by Thared33
Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:31 am
I've already ordered Terria, Accelerated Evolution/Eko Ltd. Digipak, Ocean Machine - Biomech, and the latest SYL disc. Next up I'm going to probably get Physicist, Infinity, Infinity EP, Devy Bootleg, Devlab, SYL - City, Punky Bruster, and a Devy T-Shirt as soon as I put my paycheck in the bank tomorrow. That's almost exactly $200 in one week that I'm spending on Devy stuff since I discovered him a few days ago :shock:

And on top of that, I've still got a lot more to buy, like the 2 Demo cd's, the rest of the SYL discs, SYL shirts, and DTB shirts that I'll buy in the future. Everything from the HevyDevy shop. God damn you Devin for making such awesome music! :D

#64667 by ForceFed
Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:08 am
Yeah, he'll hook you like that, he's in it for the money! :roll: :lol:

I'm finally getting around to ordering a thing or two today, going for Devlab and Aboot To Rock, and if I can get a few more dollars together, Punky Brewster.

#64668 by Guest
Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:09 am
You're welcome :)

#64691 by Blazingmonga
Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:46 am
I can't really imagine how much I have spent at HDR. In all probability more than any other shop, real or online.

Best money I ever spent!!!

#64732 by Bloody_Rust
Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:55 am
Haha, you may be broke but I'm sure you agree that it's money well spent ;)

#64771 by Socialenemy69
Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:32 pm
I did pretty much the same thing a couple of years ago. and now every once in a while when I order a new cd I always get a shirt to go along with it.

#64777 by Daft Grin 6zero
Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:55 pm
wow

I mean, that's like alot for a band you just discovered. I mean, I dont think I would ever go that far out unless I had taken some time to absorb the music. I guess thats just me.

um...go dev store?

#64802 by Coma Divine
Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:33 pm
Ah, sweet obsession/compulsion, I know it well. :D
I've racked up a fair bit myself this year.

Thared33...there are 2 more albums on the horizon plus another DVD and inevitable various T-shirts and oddments no doubt on the way, so back down the coalmine and get back to workin' for the man!! :lol:

I dare say yer wallet shall be somewhat battered by the end of this year!

:twisted:

#64807 by niklang
Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:40 pm
Socialenemy69 wrote:I did pretty much the same thing a couple of years ago. and now every once in a while when I order a new cd I always get a shirt to go along with it.

I've been a Devy fan for a long time now and got all the CDs but i've never been tempted to get a tshirt. I've not seen a design that i really like.
I feel it is my duty to get one at some point, any faves out there?

#64808 by Coma Divine
Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:52 pm
My SYL "Oh My Fucking God" hoodie just destroys.
There are dress shirts and golf shirts as well. I have an Infinity d-shirt and a SYL g-shirt and they're both cool.

#64818 by thefillersweetcityjesus
Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:18 pm
i can't until i get my hands on some money, so i can blow it on hdr!

#65637 by Burzum
Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:11 pm
My God Thared33, you have much listening to do!!!

The Infinity CDs will keep you going for years