The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#324795 by fragility
Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:48 am
Has anyone else noticed the levels going up and down on the DVD audio?

Bahahaha, put it in again this morning because my 12 month old was teething and grumpy as hell and she likes music. I didn't think she was paying much attention till the jazz hands discussion when she did the Jazz hands at exactly the right time. It was hilarious!

This show looks like it was almost perfect. Gutted I missed it, but really chuffed to have this awesome set to get as close to the real thing as possible
#324798 by ppinkham
Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:00 pm
fragility wrote:Has anyone else noticed the levels going up and down on the DVD audio?

Bahahaha, put it in again this morning because my 12 month old was teething and grumpy as hell and she likes music. I didn't think she was paying much attention till the jazz hands discussion when she did the Jazz hands at exactly the right time. It was hilarious!

This show looks like it was almost perfect. Gutted I missed it, but really chuffed to have this awesome set to get as close to the real thing as possible

I just put the DVD in to check it out and yep, mine does the same thing.
#324799 by shredi knight
Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:00 am
pandemic wrote:
DTman2112 wrote:since apparently the region code will not play on NA bluray players.

oh shit, i ordered from omerch. does this mean it wont play in my player? everything else i ordered from omerch works :?

I ended up pre-ordering the artbook boxset from here:

http://shop.napalmrecords.com/devin-tow ... luray.html

If the Blu-ray doesn't play on my player, I'm going to blow a fucking gasket and demand a full refund! :furious:
Problems with the region code never occurred to me and there is no mention of anything region code related on their ordering page.

Can anyone in NA confirm if the import Blu-rays are working or not?