You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!

#119244 by Naffis-kun
Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:35 am
devs vocals are always unbeleivable. have you seen the vid on the syl site when hes recording devour? HE TURNS BRIGHT FUCKING PINK! that my friends, is class

Yeh, I have seen it :).
It's on my computer, too.
That screaming takes some lungs, lol.

#120009 by sj_2150
Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:17 am
Synchestra Has Gaia

nuff sed :lol:

no theyre both awesome albums but id say synchestra is the better album simply because the music is more diverse. synchestra as a whole works a hell of alot better than AE

#120016 by Biert
Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:18 am
SouldrivenDevil wrote:AE has "Dead head"

Enough said

I don't like Deadhead much.

#120939 by SouldrivenDevil
Sun May 07, 2006 1:15 pm
Biert wrote:
SouldrivenDevil wrote:AE has "Dead head"

Enough said

I don't like Deadhead much.

You are on drugs muchaco :)

#120944 by Biert
Sun May 07, 2006 2:35 pm
Well I'm really sorry. I understand that a lot of people see Deadhead as a great song, but it doesn't do much to me. It's basically one big guitar solo and I'm not really into solos. I prefer a good riff.

#120954 by Pisshead
Sun May 07, 2006 8:52 pm
Biert wrote:Well I'm really sorry. I understand that a lot of people see Deadhead as a great song, but it doesn't do much to me. It's basically one big guitar solo and I'm not really into solos. I prefer a good riff.

You aren't alone.

#121326 by SouldrivenDevil
Thu May 11, 2006 11:22 pm
Biert wrote:Well I'm really sorry. I understand that a lot of people see Deadhead as a great song, but it doesn't do much to me. It's basically one big guitar solo and I'm not really into solos. I prefer a good riff.

I'm actually drawn to the power and emotion behind the vocals.

The lines "You are so vicious, hurt me I can take it" and the "will you save me" at the end are so fucking sick, thats what makes the song for me

#121330 by Atari
Thu May 11, 2006 11:55 pm
Yup. and I HAVE to play Deadhead and Suicide together.
#315807 by Savage Henry
Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:38 am
AE instantly grabbed me, Synch was an acquired taste. Deadhead is brilliant. Suicide too. And I love Away. Random Analysis always makes me laugh - 'I'm not insane, I'm just smarter than you'. Also AE makes more sense as part of the picture since the release of Addicted and Epicloud. Perhaps without AE this side of Dev would have taken longer to emerge, or might not have happened at all. AE was about trying stuff he didn't want to do around the Strapping lads without having to do it all himself. When I want to illustrate Dev's range, I always go Storm followed by Shitstorm.