You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!
#105840 by Kristopher
Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:44 pm
just did a search on ebay for devy related materials and somebody is selling synchestra....

Tracy might wanna check this out if she hasnt already... they dont mention pre-orders or anything... thay just say they have 15 available or sumthin... Is it legit??

They havent even got a pic so i wouldnt buy one from there myself... and i dont think its the lmtd edition. but it is early.

#105866 by sj_2150
Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:03 am
theyll pronbably deliver it to you on its release date

#105910 by Ninja Butterfly
Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:06 am
As Tracy has previously explained she is not allowed to sell prior to the release date nor is anyone else. The sellers of Synchestra on Ebay have already been reported as breaking the rules of Ebay as they do not permit it either.

So the long and short of it is ... whilst they might state they have them ... remember they haven't been released yet so buying from them means you will just be waiting for them to be posted after the official release date anyway so pretty pointless really.

So, support Hevydevy and purchase through them or alternatively run down to your local cd seller on the day of release so you can enjoy it on the day :) without lining the pockets of people who are unscrupulous.

#106231 by 21st Century Jesus
Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:05 am
I bought mine on Ebay but it clearly stated that they wont be shipped before releasedate... so you can 'pre-order' it there like anywhere else

#106283 by Ninja Butterfly
Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:49 pm
True one of the German sellers at least is clear about this being a "preorder". I think I would be attacking the postman each morning waiting for it to be delivered after the release date and cursing each day it hasn't arrived yet, maybe I just have no patience lol as I have got to be at the shop doors at 9am on release day lol