You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!

#85372 by DevonH
Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:37 am
Axioma wrote:Pure expression is the new way for music, for the first time pure feelings can be expressed in such a instense, real, and undeniably infinite form that is only possible through technology and the new breed of thought. Devin I think is bringing in the new millenium, I'm inspired by many artists, but nothing in terms of the production, magnitude, and progression that I think Dev is taking music. Alien is the next level of anger release and therefore love in purity, only found further and further from what we know. So now the platform is raised much higher and as I don't even think dev knows where he can land after jumping off this sort of ledge, I think thats why even he is so excited about all this :D Forgive the jabbering, this is the way with me, all release, or nothing. The flight into unknown waters, bringing us travelers of light together, I LOVE YOU ALL... :twisted:

Damn, that's deep! :shock:

I'll say, I remember the first time I listened (not just heard) SYL and DTB, I thought to myself "wow, this is the future of heavy rock!".

There are band out there who do things to make me think, "wow, that's brilliant!", but none have been able to match the consistency and frequency of Dev blowing my mind on a constant basis.

#85691 by IamaFlukeintheworld
Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:30 am
personally, i can't wait til they do a show and drop a hint of stuff on the new album perhaps before the new year....

and by do a show i mean here for the home town fans... 8)

#87352 by Rotten_Boy
Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:48 am
Can't fucking wait for it either! I love everything Devin has done, right now I'm getting totally lost in SYL's song "Love?". What an amazing song, b-e-a-utiful!!! =)

#87368 by Condemnation
Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:30 am
Välkommen Rotten_Boy... ännu en svensk, wooohoo!

Please write something about yourself...

#87901 by rgx612a
Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:11 pm
I think it's going to be a dissapointment.

Kidding.

#87911 by KevDog
Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:19 pm
Man, I know those guys are pretty busy recording, but seriously, how much of a teaser was that DTB journal that they started on Aug12/19th! I've been checking everyday since! I need them to fill us in!!
And yes, we all feel the same about this one!!

#87916 by gurp13
Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:50 pm
Check again, KevDog. There's an update. :-)

#88646 by JohnnyP
Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:41 am
when i get synchestra it will be on repeat 24/7!
can't wait...

#88662 by optimadam
Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:03 pm
well ill just w8 and see. At the moment im getting board of music as noone is oringal any more. Just hope devin still has that something that he has had with all his other albums.

#88686 by Drumdude13
Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:36 pm
optimadam wrote:well ill just w8 and see. At the moment im getting board of music as noone is oringal any more. Just hope devin still has that something that he has had with all his other albums.

Trust me bro.....this album is BRUTALLY original IMO. Dev claims this to be one of his best recordings ever and I agree 150% !!!!! I can't wait for it to be finished either....

RVP

#88692 by funny_little_guy
Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:14 pm
BRUTALLY original? haha thats a new one, excelent.

#88703 by Tim
Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:03 pm
Drumdude13 wrote:
optimadam wrote:well ill just w8 and see. At the moment im getting board of music as noone is oringal any more. Just hope devin still has that something that he has had with all his other albums.

Trust me bro.....this album is BRUTALLY original IMO. Dev claims this to be one of his best recordings ever and I agree 150% !!!!! I can't wait for it to be finished either....

RVP

What's left to be done? I think it's time for another update. :wink: :wink:

:D

#88711 by funny_little_guy
Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:56 am
Yay! It's sounding more and more awsome the more we hear about it.

#88715 by optimadam
Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:16 am
you but we have a long time to w8.