Archived

#110869 by Turge
Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:38 am
Thanks a lot Tracy! :)

#110874 by Torniojaws
Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:01 am
Deathcom7000 wrote:No guitar warm up? I need about an hour of practice before i sound clean.

That's strange :? I've never done any warm-ups, and I play grindcore live :D No problems playing very very fast. In fact, when you play live, it's much easier to play even faster due to all the adrenaline you have running through your veins :)

I guess it could be somehow blood circulation related.

#110922 by Kristopher
Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:37 am
Torniojaws wrote:
Deathcom7000 wrote:No guitar warm up? I need about an hour of practice before i sound clean.

That's strange :? I've never done any warm-ups, and I play grindcore live :D No problems playing very very fast. In fact, when you play live, it's much easier to play even faster due to all the adrenaline you have running through your veins :)

I guess it could be somehow blood circulation related.

heheh... a valve amp should warm up for you eh?
Sometimes it's nice to warm up to find your groove... but devy is groovy

P.S. the name of this thread scared me.....
#242887 by Aniland
Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:13 pm
45 minutes sounds about right for a voice like that. I'm just glad he takes the time to take that into consideration; it's amazing how many singers don't.

Re:

#243381 by JJFRamirez
Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:52 pm
ominousnocturna wrote:
*lebowski* wrote:
Tracy wrote:
Burbster wrote:Warming-up must take a long time when you factor in also most likely has to warm up for guitar playing too.

He doesn't do guitar warm ups.

how come? i find that quite strange.

Cuz he's a goddamn fucking animal!!! :P

Seriously though, there are a lot of guitarists that don't do warm ups before shows. Not sure why, they just don't :?

When you fuckin' play 5 hours a day, a warm-up is just wasted time. Unless you play with Scale the Summit or some shit like that.
/Houston