Archived
#87695 by Metalmonkey
Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:48 pm
In an old interview from 1997 i think (shortly after the release of City), Devin was talking about a "Hell" project (can't remember the exact name). He was talking about some really extreme music, a lot more extreme than "City" was at that time. Did you ever heard about it? Did he actually made some tracks or was it just a project he finally decided to give up?

#87724 by Eyesore
Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:04 pm
There's also the power metal project, the puppet show, the temperamental...book? thingy, all kinds of things. Devin seems to be one of those artists that discusses his ideas openly! Unfortunately it's great to speculate, but he's a busy man and thus a lot of these ideas will probably never come to fruition.

I don't mind, though. I've come to expect this from a few bands/artists. You learn to just take them as they come and shut up and wait! =) He also once said there would never be another SYL album!! :D

#87805 by BaldMosher446
Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:13 pm
I thought the Temperamental stuff was included as "liner notes" with the DevLab CD. I thought that's what I read somewhere a while back...

#87837 by Eyesore
Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:34 pm
BaldMosher446 wrote:I thought the Temperamental stuff was included as "liner notes" with the DevLab CD. I thought that's what I read somewhere a while back...

Are there liner notes?? I can't remember exactly, nor can I look right now, but if I recall it was just one big paragraph of poetic jibberish.

#87882 by BaldMosher446
Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:45 am
That's probably it then.

#88112 by EternalMetal
Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:29 pm
Eyesore wrote:
BaldMosher446 wrote:I thought the Temperamental stuff was included as "liner notes" with the DevLab CD. I thought that's what I read somewhere a while back...

Are there liner notes?? I can't remember exactly, nor can I look right now, but if I recall it was just one big paragraph of poetic jibberish.

hey, i read that poem heavily. thats some deep shit man, and i know cause its drom The Dev its real shit.