Archived
#84240 by STS
Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:06 am
It can seem not modest, but anyway, can we see some pics from family album or something like that? :oops:

you know, it's always interesting, to see how peoples live...
#84264 by ASHORIZZOR
Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:22 am
STS wrote:It can seem not modest, but anyway, can we see some pics from family album or something like that? :oops:

you know, it's always interesting, to see how peoples live...

During my last order to the HDR's, Tracy send me a picture back (I think the most of you have the same) which shows Devin, Geoff, Tracy (I guess) and Dave (I guess, have to check that picture). I asked Tracy via Mail (before I arrived here) but got no answer. So that is maybe a good time to post that picture. I just like to have the permission from Tracy before I start to post the pic because I don't want to be banned :) which would be affected by these action.

#84269 by Tracy
Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:25 pm
Sure, you can post it. I don't remember the picture though, are you sure it was me? It must have been a long time ago because I haven't seen Geoff in 5 years.

I think I know the one you are talking about. It's from ProgPower last year. That's not me, I wasn't at that show.

I'll post a few... I don't have many scanned and, again, that nasty flood ruined a lot of them.

#84270 by Jack Sparrow
Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:32 pm
Haha, I know that picture very well :)

In fact I also know very well the person who took that picture LOL :)

#84282 by ASHORIZZOR
Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:32 pm
Tracy wrote:Sure, you can post it. I don't remember the picture though, are you sure it was me? It must have been a long time ago because I haven't seen Geoff in 5 years.

I think I know the one you are talking about. It's from ProgPower last year. That's not me, I wasn't at that show.

I'll post a few... I don't have many scanned and, again, that nasty flood ruined a lot of them.

Yes, you're right it must be one of the ProgPower pic's, anyway thanks for the info and the permission. Hell yes, it would be cool to see some "family pics". :D

I will post my pic in a few hours, at least I hope I will have some time for that.

Edit: Indeed it is from the ProgPower action 2004. Sorry for the lousy quality but the original is black and white plus "imageshack" allows only a picture size of 1024kb. So my question is, who is that girl?
Last edited by ASHORIZZOR on Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

#84286 by Tracy
Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:09 pm
I have looked for some more family oriented pics but it would be a huge job to find any to post. They are all loose in a huge box with promo shots and live pics - hundreds of them. It would take hours to go through and I don't really have that kind of time available. I may get to it but not any time soon.

Here's one I had scanned. It is the first pic of Devin and I together back in 1992.

#84288 by Eyesore
Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:16 pm
Look at Devin all smug and whatnot!!! =) You know what he's thinking, right? GOTCHA, BITCH!!!

Hehehe...just kidding. =) Nice flannel!

#84291 by ASHORIZZOR
Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:18 pm
That is sweet. Thanks for sharing some private moments with us. :D

#84294 by Jack Sparrow
Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:24 pm
WOW Tracy that's really SWEEEET :roll: :o :!:

@Necrophagia: Her name is Rachel Rijsdijk, she's a really nice and funny person and also a brilliant photographer.
She got a website running at http://www.rachelrijsdijk.com/ with some Devy pics :)
Other than that, my daddy took that picture last year, I can send you a better res' (color version) if you like??
Let me know, I will see him soon :grommit:

#84295 by ASHORIZZOR
Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:29 pm
Deathstorm wrote:WOW Tracy that's really SWEEEET :roll: :o :!:

@Necrophagia: Her name is Rachel Rijsdijk, she's a really nice and funny person and also a brilliant photographer. She got a website running at http://www.rachelrijsdijk.com/ with some Devy pics :)
Other than that, my daddy took that picture last year, I can send you a better res' (color version) if you like?? Let me know, I will see him soon :grommit:

Thanks for the offer. Of course I would be glad to get a better version but I'm also happy with the one I've got. Now you've mentioned her name, there appears some thoughts about her which means the name was surrounding my brain. Btw. well done by your dad.

#84297 by Jack Sparrow
Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:37 pm
Thanxxx... It was a little street in Baarlo, and I remember NinjaButterfly also took one or two.
I think Rachel (also a good friend of Geoff) is somewhere on these forums...
Anyway you're right, the printed one is by far the best :omer:
[I was very happy to see it in the HDR news, good memories...]
It was just in case you seeked a better quality. Not a big deal.
I think Geoff posted some of these one time, in the album section of the forums anyway. Check it out :dev:
Last edited by Jack Sparrow on Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#84298 by ASHORIZZOR
Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:44 pm
Deathstorm wrote:
Necrophagia wrote:Thanks for the offer. Of course I would be glad to get a better version but I'm also happy with the one I've got. Now you've mentioned her name, there appears some thoughts about her which means the name was surrounding my brain. Btw. well done by your dad.

It was a little street in Baarlo, and I remember NinjaButterfly also took one or two.
I think Rachel (also a good friend of Geoff) is somewhere on these forums...
Anyway you're right, the printed one is by far the best :omer:
[I was very happy to see it in the HDR news, good memories...]
It was just in case you seeked a better quality. Not a big deal.
I think Geoff posted some of these one time, in the album section
of the forums anyway. Check it out :dev:

Just let me know when you get the picture but always keep in mind that there is no reason to hurry. So keep yourself relaxed and thanks for the additional info.

Necrophagia a.k.a ASH out.

#84358 by Jack Sparrow
Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:26 am
I think he's just always happy, wherever he is :lol: