Archived
#83174 by Eyesore
Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:15 pm
Yes, you do!! I hope Devin doesn't mind, but I made you an e-mix tape of Therapy? tracks! Just tell him that I mean nothing to you, if he gets upset! Hehehe.

I took at least one song from each of their major albums except Nurse and Shameless because I ran out of space. You should really dig this band, they're one of my favorites and highly underrated!!

Go Here: http://rblproductions.net/eyesore/

I'd suggest you all check these tunes out!!

#83199 by Tracy
Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:58 am
Cool! Thanks, I'll give it a try.

#83245 by ianlogan123
Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:14 pm
Excellent! Therapy? are from Larne, which is just down the road from where I grew up. It's a shit place to live, and it's only other claim to fame is that some ferries go back and forth between Larne and Stranraer or Cairnryan.

If you like angry, pop punk-metal (and who doesn't) then get hold of Troublegum.

#83247 by Eyesore
Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:33 pm
Get them all! Therapy? are amazing!! They have yet to disappoint me! Have you heard their song "Sister?" Listen to it and then tell me U2 didn't rip them off with their "Vertigo" song!

#83249 by hairy
Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:26 pm
ianlogan123 wrote:Excellent! Therapy? are from Larne, which is just down the road from where I grew up. It's a shit place to live, and it's only other claim to fame is that some ferries go back and forth between Larne and Stranraer or Cairnryan.

If you like angry, pop punk-metal (and who doesn't) then get hold of Troublegum.

Yep! Troublegum is great!

#83341 by Atari
Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:32 pm
Therapy? are indeed aces. Not too shabby live either....

#83510 by Eyesore
Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:30 am
hairy wrote:
ianlogan123 wrote:Excellent! Therapy? are from Larne, which is just down the road from where I grew up. It's a shit place to live, and it's only other claim to fame is that some ferries go back and forth between Larne and Stranraer or Cairnryan.

Yep! Troublegum is great!

They're ALL great!! =) Get it right!!

#83996 by Fiery Gun Hand
Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:43 am
Just to echo what you lot are saying.Therapy? have been one of my favourite bands for years and i think, along with the Wildhearts (who they are good friends with and have toured with), they are probably the best rock'n'roll band this country (yeah, i know they're from Ireland) has produced

Cracking live band too!

Live Stuff

Some B-Sides and shit

#84004 by Olive?
Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:24 am
THERAPY? RULE!!!!

#84016 by Eyesore
Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:36 am
You guys should definitely check out the b-side "Suing God," it's a killer song!! No fucking idea why it's a b-side!!

#84066 by Tracy
Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:45 am
You guys should definitely check out the b-side "Suing God," it's a killer song!! No fucking idea why it's a b-side!!

I actually think that most of the Wildhearts best songs are the B sides.

#84096 by ianlogan123
Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:11 am
Tracy wrote:

I actually think that most of the Wildhearts best songs are the B sides.

Absolutely! If you listen to their last studio album and the compilation of B-sides they put out shortly afterwards the B-sides are much better. Most rocking, more variety and catchier.

And Silver Ginger 5 are definitely worth checking out as well.

#84121 by Tracy
Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:56 pm
The only WH CDs I really listen to is Moodswings and Roundabouts, a Japanese box set of all B-sides. One of the best "albums" ever.