Archived

#86033 by Goat
Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:49 am
geoff wrote:Devin apologized to the Symphony X fans ... he was just a bit sarcastic with the audience, some people took what he said too seriously.

G*D D*MN IT! Does nobody understand what I NEED? I KNOW he apologised, I KNOW he was sarcastic, I KNOW it was taken too seriously, WHY is everybody holding back THE WORDS HE SAID (well not the actual exact words but just things he said)! Is this a conspiracy, am I trapped in a King Diamond album? Does nobody remember the insults? I know what Dev is capable of saying, there's a thread on the SYL forums, called "stage antics" where all the shit is posted, don't tell me that the Symphony X stuff was "too much" or wouldn't be apropriate or bollocks like that. I know DTB got booed or something, then Dev got pissed (in the bootleg video in his Vancouver solo acoustic performance of Sister it's quite obvious he doesn't tolerate the crowd interfering with the song!) and said: ".................................."

Can somebody PLEASE fill the dotted line?

Grrrrrrrrr. :evil:

(Tracy, sorry, if you feel this rant of mine doesn't belong here, feel free to move it, delete it or whatever, I'll continue to bug people somewhere else, but I'm sick of this restricted info like "yeah he said stuff and it was taken too seriously", like I want to make a big deal out of it. Sheeeesh. :( )

#86067 by Coma Divine
Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:07 am
Wow Goat, that was a rant truly deserving of the SYL Board...

Settle down dude. Here, have a mango. :wink: :lol:

#86078 by Blazingmonga
Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:21 am
No! The mangoes are MINE!!!

I am sure if somebody here knows what was said exactly then they will probably tell you, until then....just relax! It will all be ok and your life will continue to be ok until something bad happens, but that hasn't happened yet so everything is ok.

#86085 by Goat
Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:01 am
Give me the mangoes or else. :evil:

(Else=I'll take your mangoes anyway AND I'll take Lars too :twisted: )

#86086 by Blazingmonga
Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:09 am
If you take my mangoes away I will poke you in your goat-hole.

#86088 by EphelDuath666
Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:17 am
So I'm not as important to you as your mangoes? Slut! :cry: :lol:

#86093 by Blazingmonga
Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:36 am
EphelDuath666 wrote:So I'm not as important to you as your mangoes? Slut! :cry: :lol:

Lars, how can we make love if we don't have mangoes? How could I ever get horny without the fruit of love?!?!

I think that this conversation has gone a wee bit far off topic...I should really moderate myself. Yeah!

#86101 by Goat
Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:25 am
Blazingmonga wrote:If you take my mangoes away I will poke you in your goat-hole.

*frantically rushes to steal all mangoes and exposes the goat-hole*

:D

Blazingmonga wrote:I think that this conversation has gone a wee bit far off topic...I should really moderate myself.

Yeah, what kind of example are you to all of us?

#86128 by Atari
Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:21 am
ROFLcopter.

#86139 by gurp13
Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:56 am
Atari wrote:ROFLcopter.

??? I've never heard that one. Now you must explain. :-)

#86172 by asparagusDuck
Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:50 pm
this discussion got weirdly off topic. from a simple question to tracy it has gone to goat holes, mangos, and ROFLcopters or whatever. you guys are weirdos. :lol:

#86196 by Chris
Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:12 am
asparagusDuck wrote:this discussion got weirdly off topic. from a simple question to tracy it has gone to goat holes, mangos, and ROFLcopters or whatever. you guys are weirdos. :lol:

Seriously, it's all your fault :wink:

Remember when you started a topic asking which Dev album would be good as a present for your former teacher? I guess later on it became a thread about ignorance, then we moved on to discuss Dev's guitar solos.

Btw, any reaction to Terria yet?

#86311 by Guest
Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:49 pm
I could go into something remotely specific about what Dev said as I attended multiple gigs on that tour then wound up having multiple forums taken over by discussion about it but the thing is I'm not being paid enough to dig into my mental encyclopedia of info about Dev's public life.

#86321 by Chris
Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:18 am
Greg wrote:I could go into something remotely specific about what Dev said as I attended multiple gigs on that tour then wound up having multiple forums taken over by discussion about it but the thing is I'm not being paid enough to dig into my mental encyclopedia of info about Dev's public life.

Hm. Do you only accept dollars or can we pay you with our gratitude too?