The early years discussion: IR8, Wildhearts, Steve Vai, Noisescapes, etc
#269653 by Octillus
Tue May 31, 2011 6:54 pm
Hatredcopter wrote:Does anyone have or know where I can get the audio from the Wildhearts 1994 Reading show featuring Dev? I've seen the video footage on YouTube, but have never been able to find the audio :(

It's on the 2 disk set "Anarchic Airwaves." Make sure it's the two disk, because the single disk version only has a couple of the songs, while the second disk has the rest of the gig.
#277021 by BenPuritanSlain
Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:01 pm
Only just seen this topic, I love the Wildhearts, but totally neglected to check out youtube for footage of Reading 94. man, that would have been an awesome gig...I was ten at the time! Saw them at Download a few years back, and they were just as good as I'd hoped.

What does anyone think o the track 'give the girl a gun'?? I really like it, but wonder what others think!!
#307065 by Ultimetalhead
Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:13 am
I'm listening to P.H.U.Q. right now and it's absolutely mind-blowing. It's actually pretty creative for a melodic rock album, and I don't find it to be all that predictable. I've got Earth Vs on my list next (it's conspicuously absent from most of my...sources).

But, I'm confused as to what Devin actually did with them. The most information I can find is that he toured with them once. Is that really all he did?
#307091 by Ultimetalhead
Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:32 pm
Bummer. It seems like he and Ginger would make a hell of a team (judging by songs like Christeen).