All that I've known is gone, time to be moving on...

#117287 by Turge
Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:01 am
Burbster wrote:
Turge wrote:Here ya go :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=I4RD0Gl0V1Y

Just uploaded it, so it needs a few minutes.
Uhh... that's the vampira video.

Umm... yeah.

Burbster wrote:Aaahhh the files are expired :(

Atari wrote:Anyone want to upload it again?

Burbster wrote:Someone upload it to google vids or YouTube.

Dunno... wasn't thinking I guess. "Life" video coming up!

EDIT:

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlE6PSp-qkM
Last edited by Turge on Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

#117289 by fisken
Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:59 am
yeah, I just logged in...

have been watchin' all those clips. on heavy devy.com.. I love em. and since my favourite song probably for all time (right now hehe) is life... I would love to watch it..

but the link isn't worikin' anymore.

oh well, I'm lucky, cause at least I'm one of the few people of sweden that have seen strappin live... at hultsfred some years ago. it was.... I just wanted to quit doin music after that. :)

so, please , a workin' link for it again, ore if it will come up at the homepage soon?

peace
#117290 by fisken
Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:02 am
thanx for that one though! :D

haven't seen it. love that sont.

stupidly , perhaps, it reminds me of some of the songs of trash (alice cooper).

don't know why. hehe

let it roll

//jåjje
#117291 by fisken
Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:07 am
THE VIDEO EVEN MORE REMINDS ME OF ALCE COOPER!!!

hahahaha. with the graveyards and costumes n stuff!!

hahahah

GREAT!!!! :)
#117292 by fisken
Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:13 am
hahahahahhahahahahqah

hahqahahahahahahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

with the knes and stuff.

best video ever done.

word. yes. hahahaha

#118239 by Kivenkantaja
Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:56 pm
WTF!?!
That was like a whole another guy on that video. Dev looks so different now.

#119767 by broken_halo
Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:02 pm
fantastic, thank god for the internet. things like this would never see the light of day on the rap biased music channels. thanks!

#121207 by Mulzi
Wed May 10, 2006 8:41 am
Somebody needs a hug for a hero's work! I've been waiting for 7 years for some brave soul to finally digitize this last peace of devinism that has eluded me for so long. And now that I've seen it... my life has become meaningless :(

I kid. Great job!

#161673 by JayjayAbnormal
Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:32 pm
Can anyone upload this video for me? (The one that was uploaded to yousendit way back when?)

No, I don't want a shitty rip of the Youtube video :P YouTube is great for streaming videos, but my problem with it is that people upload so many rare videos that everyone is forced to watch in heavily pixellated quality.

#161686 by djskrimp
Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:46 pm
JayjayAbnormal wrote:Can anyone upload this video for me? (The one that was uploaded to yousendit way back when?)

No, I don't want a shitty rip of the Youtube video :P YouTube is great for streaming videos, but my problem with it is that people upload so many rare videos that everyone is forced to watch in heavily pixellated quality.

This is exactly the video that was uploaded in March 2006. If it isn't an agreeable resolution, then you have my apologies.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QWVLNA9L

#161703 by JayjayAbnormal
Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:27 am
djskrimp wrote:
JayjayAbnormal wrote:Can anyone upload this video for me? (The one that was uploaded to yousendit way back when?)

This is exactly the video that was uploaded in March 2006. If it isn't an agreeable resolution, then you have my apologies.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QWVLNA9L

Thank you so much! Its really appreciated :D

Edit: Does anyone have the video for Christeen as well?

#161764 by funny_little_guy
Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:45 am
I've still got the original Life video I uploaded if people want it also the christeen video somewhere... PM me if you need it. I'm glad people got to see it after we finally got the Life and GAG videos online I think that's the full Dev collection for everyone to enjoy.

Re:

#180426 by ruin
Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:30 pm
Mulzi wrote:Somebody needs a hug for a hero's work! I've been waiting for 7 years for some brave soul to finally digitize this last peace of devinism that has eluded me for so long.
Funnily enough I ripped this back in 2002 (from the TV show Rage in 1998, using an old Radeon All-In-Wonder capture card - luckily I didn't wear out the video tape before I got the capture card!), I'm not sure if I ever got around to putting it online though...

Re:

#237420 by Knotrice
Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:37 am
Coma Divine wrote:
**A** wrote:Is it just me or is the intro to detox right at the end before it cuts of?
Yeah, you're right.
This was originally from a late Friday/Saturday night music video TV show in Oz called "Rage", and they've shown "Life" on at least 2 occasions. In this instance, it was part of a little Dev mini-package and they showed "Detox" straight after.

Rage=Win
#325210 by detoxdetox
Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:12 am
Can anyone upload this video for me? (The first original mpg/avi format?)
And I have only shitty rip of the Youtube video (in heavily pixellated quality). But I really wanna find the original of "life" video. PLEASE! Can someone do that? You can use zippyshare.com for uploading.