All that I've known is gone, time to be moving on...

#81170 by Blazingmonga
Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:33 am
I don't have access to one myself, though if you own the disc you could always scan the booklet and take some visuals from there.

Unless of course anybody else can provide a link to an image!

#81175 by Coma Divine
Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:59 am
I'd been trying to find one...

I seem to recall a good Ocean Machine wallpaper around a coupla years back. It had the logo done in a decent size.

Also I remember STS (<-clickies) asking for a similar thing last year. He has the pic as his avatar, so perhaps he could help?

#81576 by PhilMcGroin
Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:42 pm
Great! Thanks.. I'll post a pic as soon as I get the ink done!
#187604 by WizardJoe
Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:32 am
I'm looking for the same logo (hi-res) for a tattoo as well - but that one posted up there by DevonH seems to have been deleted before I could see it...

Any chance of a repost? Thanks :)

Also, very interested to see how your tattoo works out, so do upload some images!
#188170 by Amber
Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:42 pm
I drew up some for Abydost, and he said I can share. They aren't perfect, but here is just a few ideas I threw out there to play with. I won't post Abydosts final one though, Ill let him show you guys seeing as its err, his. :P

(The tattoo is only with in the circled part, just to clear up any confusion 8) )

:D
#188215 by Biert
Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:03 am
Dear lord, Abe will do anything to get attention from you won't he?
#189834 by Amber
Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:33 pm
It was a nightmare to have to sew back on. I had to get superpowers so I could reach through the screen to repair him. :P
#314994 by Griff
Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:52 pm
I was hoping to see some photos of peoples actual Ocean Machine tattoos in this thread. Anyone got some done? I've got a grand idea for one and the money to get it inked. Just curious what others have for general reference / input. :)