The infinite waltz, welcome home, ladies and gentlemen
#164551 by FUBAR
Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:09 pm
Man this song just kills me. Its so powerful and beautiful...

why can't more artists make music this...

Thanks Dev

#164561 by Luna_ad_Noctum
Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:13 pm
The intro is one of my favorite moments in music ever.

#164602 by StopCuttingMyArmsOff
Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:56 am
The intro is so cool, it could have been made into it's own song.

But, with that powerful part that comes after it, I guess it all rolls together nicely. (I am guilty of skipping to the beginning of the track to hear the intro over again... haha)

#164760 by Planet Rain
Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:16 am
Unsure? Well, here's help with the weight
There's only "god" for "heaven's" sake
There's only one key to unlock the door
You must get the metaphor

Re:

#166624 by BrunoN
Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:29 pm
Planet Rain wrote:Unsure? Well, here's help with the weight

Always wonder if "keeey" is recorded in separate session, it shoots right through the roof and sounds (almost) impossible to sing. This song is one of my favourite bits of Dev's singing. Second part of the song (starting with "unsure", you know) is just rollercoaster of awesomeness.
#166871 by Deathcom7000
Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:02 pm
The intro is incredibly awesome. The rest of the song I'm not always in the mood for. It's worth noting though that I'd consider Dymanics to be the climax of the album, and I never really "got" the album until I heard the....

...part. Then the ENTIRE CD clicked and I worshipped it.
#181816 by mineralinsulated
Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:08 am
I just drove a truck through the wilderness of Tasmania and played this track many times whilst on the trip. Was a highlight of the trip! It makes you want to throw your head back and stretch your arms out crucifix style and fall down on your knees, well it does to me anyway!
#227594 by JuZ
Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:53 am
Thanks for bringing this one back up... Dynamics is a one in a million song for me, and words have never been adequate to describe it. I listened to it a couple of days ago on a walk and it still gets the hair standing up. It's power and beauty for the ears.
#229495 by Blazingmonga
Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:45 am
If I had to pick a best song ever (ever) I would always choose this above all else. Likewise with the album (Infinity). Not that I feel the need to make those sort of decisions.

It's the sound of ultimate and absolute sacrifice, of somebody tearing their heart out for you to see. Soul bearing.
#236087 by Schrodinger
Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:26 pm
I never listen to it loud enough. I kind of wish it was just naturally louder so I wouldn't have to fiddle with the settings whenever it comes around...
#248278 by Greg Reason
Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:18 am
Blazingmonga wrote:If I had to pick a best song ever (ever) I would always choose this above all else. Likewise with the album (Infinity). Not that I feel the need to make those sort of decisions.

This.

I always quote this album as my favourite of all time, even though it's a bit of a preposterous concept having to choose that sort of thing!