The message is: THERE IS NO MESSAGE

#106344 by sj_2150
Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:31 pm
the vids on it are awesome too. i was wondering the whole time "why are jed and byron wearing clear glasses? and why is jed wearing a shirt that can blind you?"

#106376 by FUBAR
Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:42 am
sj_2150 wrote:the vids on it are awesome too. i was wondering the whole time "why are jed and byron wearing clear glasses? and why is jed wearing a shirt that can blind you?"

Are these live clips taken from the offcial bootleg video?

#106378 by sj_2150
Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:47 am
FUBAR wrote:
sj_2150 wrote:the vids on it are awesome too. i was wondering the whole time "why are jed and byron wearing clear glasses? and why is jed wearing a shirt that can blind you?"

im not too sure, devys bald and wearing an infinity shirt. you can see the tracklistin on the first page of this thread

#106381 by FUBAR
Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:58 am
sj_2150 wrote:
FUBAR wrote:

im not too sure, devys bald and wearing an infinity shirt. you can see the tracklistin on the first page of this thread

Yeah think they are then... :cry:

#125649 by HevyMinik
Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:03 am
Got mine for $17 at eBay... :)

I also want the original issue, as mine also is a re-issue...

#125730 by sj_2150
Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:39 am
HevyMinik wrote:Got mine for $17 at eBay... :)

i dont think someone will be giving one away very easily

#125768 by HevyMinik
Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:34 pm
sj_2150 wrote:

Well, this guy wanted to... I think it was a record store or something.

#125830 by Eyesore
Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:17 am
sj_2150 wrote:

Mine is #729. :D

This is what I need to find:

I've never seen either of them.

#125836 by Blazingmonga
Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:51 am
I had seen this advert before also. Were they ever really made? Seems strange they have never turned up on eBay.

#125938 by Eyesore
Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:06 pm
Blazingmonga wrote:I had seen this advert before also. Were they ever really made? Seems strange they have never turned up on eBay.

I've never seen them. They're not even on the dopemusic.co.kr website so I don't even know if they were made. Maybe Tracy knows?

#125952 by Atari
Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:49 am
worth asking....although I think only Dope Music will have the answer.

#143119 by LuciFer
Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:52 pm
hog wrote:I bought a couple of Terria prints from Travis Smith about a year ago, framed and on my wall, its awesome. I love the Terria artwork. Even the framer guy said that is was "crazy cool shit" hehe :D

Man, I just moved into my first house and one of the things I'm looking for is artwork for my bare walls and i'd love the cover of Terria in a big print, framed for my wall. No idea where i'd get that though... I'm all green with envy and stuff.

#143137 by FUBAR
Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:39 am
LuciFer wrote:
hog wrote:I bought a couple of Terria prints from Travis Smith about a year ago, framed and on my wall, its awesome. I love the Terria artwork. Even the framer guy said that is was "crazy cool shit" hehe :D

Man, I just moved into my first house and one of the things I'm looking for is artwork for my bare walls and i'd love the cover of Terria in a big print, framed for my wall. No idea where i'd get that though... I'm all green with envy and stuff.

Hey try http://www.seempieces.com. This is the artist Travis Smiths' website, you could email him. :)

#143197 by LuciFer
Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:46 pm
FUBAR wrote:
LuciFer wrote:

Hey try http://www.seempieces.com. This is the artist Travis Smiths' website, you could email him. :)

Excellent! Thanks mate. Gave him a message but I got some error thing, so we'll see if it worked or not. 'Preciate the tip in any case. He's got some good stuff on his site there.

#151761 by Nebularus
Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:05 pm
I have an original one, I guess (due to the sticker?) which I bought it in Japan . Question is, the bonus tracks aren't that exclusive are they? Isn't "Sit in the Mountain" on the Christeen EP, and "Man" on the Japanese version of Physicist?