The place to speak about Ryan Van Poederooyen projects
#84044 by Drumdude13
Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:50 pm
Here's the latest update I posted earlier today at RVP Drums.com.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 7th 2005

It's time !!! The Devin Townsend Band are ready to go into the Studio to record our new album "Synchestra".

We will be entering the luxurious Armoury Studios on Aug 10th to record my drumtracks. Many big bands have recorded there like AC/DC, Van Halen, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Strapping Young Lad and the list goes on. We recorded "Accelerated Evolution" there and were very happy with the results, so we're going back ! I have only 2 days to nail all the drums for this over-an-hour-long album !!! It's gonna' be pretty crazy. It does'nt help that I sprained my left ankle pretty bad a week and a half ago. I've been taking good care of it and have it wrapped up with an ankle brace, so I'm good to go ! We will be doing Studio Updates and downloading Pictures and maybe some video footage of the recording session at the HDR website. If you want to know everything about whats happening with the album over the next couple months, go register at the HDR Forums and we (The DTB) will personally keep you up to date there ! This album is going to be amazing in so many ways, Devin has really out-done himself this time. Be prepared for an epic album from the DTB !

In other news, I was supposed to have recorded the Russell Bergquist (ex-Annihilator Bass Player) album on August 1st. Unfortunately, I sprained my left ankle a couple days before the recording date and was in no shape to play the drums. We have re-scheduled his session for August 16th at Greenhouse Studios. This date is confirmed and I will definitely be recording his 5 song EP at this time.

That's everything for news.... I'm going to be a very busy guy over the next month ! Anyways, back to rehearsing with the DTB.....don't forget to check on studio updates and stuff at the HDR website in the coming weeks. This album is gonna' kill, trust me ! Talk soon.....

All the best,

RVP

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there it is......get ready for a bitch-slappin' of an album called Synchestra from the DTB ! August 10th .....the madness begins.... :twisted:

RVP
Last edited by Drumdude13 on Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

#84065 by funny_little_guy
Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:31 am
....Yay!!! Sounds awsome, can't wait for some updates.

#84070 by fragility
Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:33 am
As always, thanks for the updates! Can't wait! :)

#84079 by Atari
Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:46 am
Aces.

#84223 by Tim
Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:29 am
Cakes & pies, cakes & pies. :D