The place to speak about Ryan Van Poederooyen projects
#75213 by Drumdude13
Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:16 pm
Hey Everyone,

Just letting you know that there will soon be an RVP Drums Forum Board up and running at http://www.rvpdrums.com

It will probably be up this week sometime. This will be the place to go for everything completely related to RVP stuff, session's I'm doing, drums in general, ect....

I'll still have this hevydevy RVP discussion thread going as well, for DTB related drum discussions and stuff like that. The RVP drums board will also have 'drum related' contest give aways, RVP questions for me to answer and other cool DRUMMER stuff for you crazy drummers and people interested in drums. It'll be cool.....Stay posted....

RVP
Last edited by Drumdude13 on Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

#75251 by Blazingmonga
Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:21 am
Sounds good dude!

I may have to spam it sometime....heh

#75256 by Stonegaze
Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:17 am
That's absolutely wonderful. I'll be there for sure, when it's up and working. :)

#75257 by Amaran
Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:30 am
me too :D

#75272 by Drumdude13
Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:27 am
Cool....

Look forward to seeing you all and whoever else on the RVP Board. I'll be doing a Non-Human Level contest giveaway a couple weeks after it get's going. Gotta' break in that "RVP Chatbox" somehow....

There will be lot's of drum talk BUT there will be sections for everyone and every kind of topic as well.... I'll still be on this hevydevy board ALL the time... It'll be nice bouncing back and forth between the two... 8)

Later...

RVP

#75301 by Coma Divine
Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:38 pm
Like...this guy isn't busy enough... :roll: :lol:

Now we'll have a special place to try and keep up with Ryan and the 1,037 different projects that he has up his sleeve! :)

Excellent news man. I look very much forward to participating in the Land of The Drumdude! :speedo:

#75308 by LouiLoomis
Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:37 pm
Excellent news! Hey Ryan, did you see that Terry Bozzia is replacing Dave Lombardo for Fantomas' forthcoming European tour? I'm really hyped as I loved his work with Frank Zappa. His kit is insane, take a look: http://www.terrybozzio.com/setup.html

:)

#75316 by Drumdude13
Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:09 pm
LouiLoomis wrote:Excellent news! Hey Ryan, did you see that Terry Bozzia is replacing Dave Lombardo for Fantomas' forthcoming European tour? I'm really hyped as I loved his work with Frank Zappa. His kit is insane, take a look: http://www.terrybozzio.com/setup.html

:)

How the hell do you play a kit like that :shock: That's Fuckin' crazy bro ! Terry's a smokin' drummer too. I'd love to check out the Fantomas with Terry on drums, that would be pretty cool.....Why is'nt Lombardo doing it ? Slayer duties ?

#75329 by Catatonik
Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:43 am
Bozzio on Fantomas?

Whoah.

And that is an insane fucking kit set :D

Looking forward to poking fun at you on your own Forum Ryan ;)

#75412 by LouiLoomis
Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:22 am
Drumdude13 wrote:How the hell do you play a kit like that :shock: That's Fuckin' crazy bro ! Terry's a smokin' drummer too. I'd love to check out the Fantomas with Terry on drums, that would be pretty cool.....Why is'nt Lombardo doing it ? Slayer duties ?

11 pedals! 'But there's only one Terry Bozzio' :lol: Yeah, Lombardo has commitments with Slayer unfortunatly. But now I have even more reason to see Fantomas this summer (not that I needed one). You wouldn't of thought Patton would even consider a replacement drummer but I s'pose Suspended Animation needs its promotion. BTW I think SA is their best album to date, have you heard it yet? :)

#75413 by jon
Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:25 am
got mine in the post today.
just listenin thro now.
its feckin mental- in a good way.
the drums are crazy.

#75426 by Olive?
Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:22 am
WOW... Great news dudes!

X Ryan: you're awesome, and your dedication to drumming and to fans is unbeliavable.

Terry Bozzio + Fantomas?
That's HUGE!
Can't wait to see them live!

#75473 by hog
Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:02 pm
New RVP forum, awesome Ryan. I will visit :D

#75476 by mo
Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:26 pm
good news, bring on the forum